Wanting to try sounding

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Givemehead

Wanting to try sounding

Post by Givemehead »

Curious is too why can u cum just by sounding an truthfully does it feel good cause doesn't sound like it would any info for begginer would be appreciated
Dude19

Re: Wanting to try sounding

Post by Dude19 »

For a beginner it may be really sensitive and the thought of having something slide down the inside of your penis may be exciting and scary at the same time. I started putting things inside my penis when I was quite young and it was interesting to do. when I started I didn't know what it was called but I thought it was worth trying again. eventually I did some research on it and found out more about it. I will say this from my research and experience a proper use of lube type is the most important thing to doing it right and always keep things clean. the next important thing there is to know your limits and be aware that if it hurts it's time to stop. next always have a plan on how to retrieve what you put in if it slides in to far.
once you have tried it you will want to go farther. be that it is going deeper or going wider, you will want to go far but it is better to go slow for your own safety. the deeper you go the more important that cleanliness is. also drinking a lot of water before hand and peeing right after is a great idea. it may sting the first few times but it will go away with time.
eventually you may want to try going up to the bladder. it is not recommended to do so before you know how far in is your bladder and when you can feel it. but once you know more about what you are doing you can do it. going this far in is not easy to use most solid metal sound so if you want to go that far get the right sound and using a flexible sound is ideal. I have gone this far and I will say that it is a completely different sensation from when you first start. you can go into the bladder if you want but cleanliness is not just important but required. I have used solid flexible sounds to go into the bladder and I have also used hollow sounds to. hollow sounds give you a new experience because not not only can you leave it in for longer it allows you to even cum with them in where if you use a solid sound it will have to be removed before you can cum or pee you can use a smaller size sound if you want but who wants that.
sounding into the bladder is a different story once you start sounding it to your bladder you can start experimenting with putting things in your bladder but a plan on how to retrieve it on your own is most important. you don't want to try to explain to a doctor how it got there in the first place and why. but be ultra careful because if you do it wrong you can get a bladder infection and that is not fun at all. the more you try the more you will want to do. the sky is the limit.
there is one thing that limits what you can put in your penis and that is the size of your meatus. I would recommend that if you reach that limit there are 2 options on how to overcome this limit one of them is having a meatotomy and the other being taking your time and stretching it out. both ways are permanent and therefore it cannot be undone without surgery.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
Jockstrapped80

Post by Jockstrapped80 »

Relatively new to it and loving it so far
Attachments
image.jpg
Jockstrapped80

Post by Jockstrapped80 »

Although I am really struggling to gauge up from 10 to 11mm. I get it just past the glans and really feel a pop and stretch. Struggling to maintain. Any advice?
Bacon.Trap

Post by Bacon.Trap »

Jockstrapped80 wrote:Although I am really struggling to gauge up from 10 to 11mm. I get it just past the glans and really feel a pop and stretch. Struggling to maintain. Any advice?
Insertion tapers for ear stretchers. Best thing I found for stretching.
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

Bacon.Trap wrote:
Jockstrapped80 wrote:Although I am really struggling to gauge up from 10 to 11mm. I get it just past the glans and really feel a pop and stretch. Struggling to maintain. Any advice?
I've tried looking and I can't really find any tapers that go above 10-12mm or so. I mean, obviously they must exist, I've seen some insanely large plugs... do you have a good source for bigger ones?
Bacon.Trap

Post by Bacon.Trap »

soundsgreat87 wrote:
Bacon.Trap wrote:
I've tried looking and I can't really find any tapers that go above 10-12mm or so. I mean, obviously they must exist, I've seen some insanely large plugs... do you have a good source for bigger ones?
http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/online ... 392260.cfm

They start much smaller than the final diameter. My 15mm taper starts about 12mm. So you only really need to care about the final diameter.
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

Bacon.Trap wrote:http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/online ... 392260.cfm

They start much smaller than the final diameter. My 15mm taper starts about 12mm. So you only really need to care about the final diameter.
Awesome, thanks! And they even do free delivery overseas :D edit: silly me, they have an american site too, lol
Jockstrapped80

Post by Jockstrapped80 »

Fantastic thanks!! Come in handy for when I get my PA too
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

I actually ordered one... here's hoping this is finally what gets me past the 13/14mm hump :D
tabletop

Post by tabletop »

20150618_213121.jpg
20150618_213121.jpg
The only problem with sounding is you will not be able to stop here is a14mm sound and a 15mm hollow nitting needle cut down to be a hole through sound,oh what fun we have.
Attachments
20150618_220001.jpg
20150618_212945.jpg
20150620_131110.jpg
20150620_130834.jpg
20150620_131017.jpg
20150620_131310.jpg
cactus72

Post by cactus72 »

it is so hot
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Penis Plug
Penis Plug
As a plug diameter I would just take the diameter of the largest dilator that I can introduce. After about 2 to three weeks, the plug will fall out and you can introduce the next largest. As low a plug has been found with an olive shape and a slender neck, of course, with longitudinal bore. The plug slides in and then you can no longer feel in because it fits perfectly into the urethra navicular fossa. :)
Attachments
Penis Plug insert
Penis Plug insert
Solo Masturbant :D
stretchmyweiner

Post by stretchmyweiner »

im kinda new to sounding, but Ive been looking around the past week... I found an interesting site http://www.siliconenozzles.com has anyone here seen or, even better has anyone tried any of their products? I think i want http://siliconenozzles.com/SSND-THREADE ... EADED8.htm its not huge and its threaded so it should feel pretty awesome coming out. any advice??
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

Givemehead wrote:Curious is too why can u cum just by sounding an truthfully does it feel good cause doesn't sound like it would any info for begginer would be appreciated
and
stretchmyweiner wrote:im kinda new to sounding, but Ive been looking around the past week... I found an interesting site http://www.siliconenozzles.com has anyone here seen or, even better has anyone tried any of their products? I think i want http://siliconenozzles.com/SSND-THREADE ... EADED8.htm its not huge and its threaded so it should feel pretty awesome coming out. any advice??
To save repeating myself, you might find something of interest in my reply to Gasman, and my earlier reply to enigma2k that that links to.

Here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=46995#p291526