meatotomy

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

How long should it be?

Poll ended at Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:00 am

half an inch total
9%
3/4 of an inch total
12%
an inch total
20%
a full meatotomy
58%

Total votes: 65

Dude19

Re: meatotomy

Post by Dude19 »

Healing of the piercing has gone well. I have not attempted to repierce it yet. I just right now don't have time to redo it so I will have to wait longer. I still do plan on piercing it but this time I think I will leave it in as a piercing for a long time. I kinda want to now how it feels to have a genital piercing with jewelry in it.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
herrjonny

Post by herrjonny »

Sounds like a great idea! Piercings are awesome. I just stretched my PA to 0g and love it. Maybe I'll get an Apa myself one day. Some advice for redoing it: there are markers designed for piercing, you could mark the right spot before you go ahead. Alternatively you can use the burnt part of a match, the soot draws on your skin too. Also you might consider using a clamp, it'll help getting it straight too.
Mods: DIY fren removal, 00g DIY deepish PA, high&tight circ (feb 2018), PPP removal (mar 2020), full meatotomy (jun 2020), radical low&tight recirc (Jan 2021), 6g RPA (Feb 2022)
Next: subincision
PM me!
bimff

Post by bimff »

Who has experience in using an electrocautery? I bought one. I want to smooth out the edges of the subinciction and then extend the subincision. I gladly accept advice.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

I have not used an electrocautery before but I will also like to hear from someone who has.
In other news I have finally repierced my rpa this time I believe it is centered. I almost did it at the base of the glass but once I had lined it all up I couldn't properly place the needle in a good position to go through so I will for now just have it to through the glans. I am no longer able to upload pictures due to my tablet that I used for this purpose finally have out after 7 long years. So now I have a much cheaper one that doesn't take good photos and doesn't have a great way to lock it up easily. I also am not a fan of the operating system on it either. I will let you know how it turns out.
Another thing I have been very interested in getting a ladder piercing either a frenum ladder, Jacobs ladder, or a scrotum ladder or both. All I want to know is if anyone here who has one of you walk around a normal day can you hear it jingle as it swings around. I just want to make sure that if I go for it that it doesn't call attention to me or worse it while I am working. The place that I work tends to on occasion be very quiet to the point where you can hear a pin drop from across the building and people tend to get very close to each other. Now I am pretty sure that the jingle can be also associated with keys or loose change in the pocket. I know that if you wear rings in them that it will jingle more than straight bars.
MetalInside

Post by MetalInside »

bimff wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:18 pm Who has experience in using an electrocautery?
I did my recent subincision cuts with an electrocauter. It closes the edges of the cut while cutting, I had no bleeding while doing mine. Regrowth is very low, the end of the cut did not grow back together as I was used to from cutting with scissors. The only downside is it hurts quite a bit.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

Good news this time it is centered and looks awesome. The only thing I wish I could have gone lower. It is healing good.
On a scale of 1 to 10 how much pain is it to use an electrocauter 1 being painless and 10 being kicked in the balls with steel toe boats.
MetalInside

Post by MetalInside »

Its not that easy to rate the pain. I would say around 6-8.

It is an agressive pain that you feel while you are burning through the skin. Even when the area was clamped before. But the actual time you are burning through skin is very low, only a few seconds. It is absolutely possible to handle it. The pain while closing a clamp can also be very bad, I would say its comparable.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

That sounds like more than I could handle doing to my self. With clamping once you have it clamped fully the pain disappears so you are able to relax and settle down before you cut which every time I have done it the clamping for an extended amount of time causes the area to be completely numbing allowing my to cut nicely without any pain. Talking about it makes me want to do it again but I have to wait for my piercing to fully heal so I don't affect it.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

IMG_20191211_225611_hdr.jpg
top view
IMG_20191211_225640_hdr.jpg
bottom view
These are after 2 days. I am pleased for the results so far. Can't wait for it to be fully healed. By next year I will have not only a meatotomy but a RPA. My plans for next year is to get a deep apadravya bellow the glan's rim and out the shaft. But that depends on how much I enjoy what I got now. Other plans are to get a few hafda a or frenum ladder. I have done some of each when I was younger for play. My plan is to have quite a few genital piercings before I turn 30.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

It has been about 5 seeks now and i will say it looks amazing. Ths weird feeling of knowing that I have a piercing now is amazing. I was able to go back to freeballing after a couple of weeks. The look of it is amazing. Peeing standing up has gotten more challenging but I got use to it farly quickly.
Uncutguy27

Post by Uncutguy27 »

Hi wanting to get my frenulum cut but not sure. The thought of it so turns me on so much please could anyone message me on here about doing it or if ur not far from Watford and want to do it for me I'm up for meeting. I'm also on kik alot so. Message me on there to uncutguy27
herrjonny

Post by herrjonny »

Hey, and welcome to the forum.

Cool that you want to cut your frenulum, I think it's a great start into the world of modification. Please let me tell you though that this thread is not the place to discuss this. There's a search function in the top right corner of the page, there you'll find plenty of results that will answer all of your questions. No need to talk things through over and over again. Here's some threads that might help you:

https://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=50352&p=326138&hilit=frenulum+cut#p326138
https://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=45853&p=315727&hilit=frenulum+cut#p315727
https://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=49218&p=315536&hilit=frenulum+cut#p315536
https://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2671&p=314818&hilit=frenulum+cut#p314818
https://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=49218&p=314017&hilit=frenulum+cut#p314017

To find people there's an extra forum on here:

https://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=6

Good luck with finding what you need by using the right places!
Mods: DIY fren removal, 00g DIY deepish PA, high&tight circ (feb 2018), PPP removal (mar 2020), full meatotomy (jun 2020), radical low&tight recirc (Jan 2021), 6g RPA (Feb 2022)
Next: subincision
PM me!
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

So it has been 8 months since I pierced my rpa and I hardly even notice it now. I had swapped out the barbell for a clear retainer for a while and I will say this if it wasn't for it being hard I probably would have forgotten about it. I have gone back to the barbell recently just so I have a reminder every time I see it. My plans that I had set for this year to have more piercings done have been put on hold due to what is going on in the world right now. I don't think I will be getting any more this year. I still want to have a scrotal ladder at some point.
As far as how it looks it is completely healed. I haven't decided whether I want to cut it or leave it. I am kinda enjoying it right now.
REPLICA76

Post by REPLICA76 »

Full meato
Attachments
BlurImage_29-6-2020-10-16-16.jpg
fist_m

Post by fist_m »

my meato so far!!!
Attachments