meatotomy

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

How long should it be?

Poll ended at Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:00 am

half an inch total
9%
3/4 of an inch total
12%
an inch total
20%
a full meatotomy
58%

Total votes: 65

Lexi

Re: meatotomy

Post by Lexi »

The Meatotomy is very nice. Good that you still have your foreskin. I would not split the glans on top either. :D
Solo Masturbant :D
jonirings

Post by jonirings »

Peter Borges wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:05 pm Hey Dude

Here on this blog you can get inspiration how to sculpture your penis

http://demonicdicks.blogspot.dk/

Peter Borges
How does one get an invite to the mentioned blog, if indeed it still exists?
thks.
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Sorry Sir! The blog does not exist any longer! 😵
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Hello! My mea to day. Peter Borges
Attachments
Stretching peehole
Stretching peehole
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Hello. Now my penis is closer to look like a mushroom. The head is pointing more downward. Like or dislike ? Peter Borges
Attachments
IMG_20181214_151608.jpg
IMG_20181214_151045.jpg
Last edited by Peter Borges on Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
davewww

Post by davewww »

Looks great, during your cutting have you removed anything or is it just cuts?

Also how far did you cut down, was it past the urethral sphincter?

(I posted a couple of years ago about my own meatotomy and am now just removing any tension from the frenulum with a goal to opening the base of the glans like yours)
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

I clamped on both sides below the penis head. After clamping I cut the clamped skin. To avoid regrowth I had a rubber band upon the wound for two weeks. Now it is as you see. The penis head is pointing down now. I like it as it is. Will show later. Show yours. Peter Borges
davewww

Post by davewww »

This is an older picture as new ones wouldn't upload for some reason. The difference now is that 80% of the frenulum is now gone using the clamp and cut method. My PA was to the right (my right) so the meatotomy is not straight.
I'm planning to cut again but considering overcutting to give the void and overhang you have.
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Its much fun now. My foreskin does not cover my penishead anymore as the head now bows downward and the foreskin stops in the open space between head and shaft. You like my modification better? Peter Borges
Attachments
IMG_20190116_122238.jpg
Nikolay13

Post by Nikolay13 »

Very cool!
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

So I want to get a piercing by the end of the week. It will be at a 10g. I have 2 options, 1 getting a reverse pa and 2 going for a deep pa. Keep in mind I have a meatotomy already. Please tell me which one I should do. They are going to be kept for a while then either stretched or cut open.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
herrjonny

Post by herrjonny »

I think a reverse PA would look awesome, much better than a deep PA would. The latter would be a good starting point for a sub though, which would be great too. So if I were in your shoes I'd get them both: the RPA to be kept/stretched, the deep PA to be cut open.
Mods: DIY fren removal, 00g DIY deepish PA, high&tight circ (feb 2018), PPP removal (mar 2020), full meatotomy (jun 2020), radical low&tight recirc (Jan 2021), 6g RPA (Feb 2022)
Next: subincision
PM me!
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

Ok guys I have done it. I gave myself a reverse pa. It was a little painful but I was able to do it. I pierced it at a 10 gauge barbell. What I thought was interesting is that it didn't really start to bleed until I removed the forceps. I think I may have done it out of order from a normal piercing but it worked. I am excited to see how it looks once it is healed but for now I am going to leave it alone. This does mean for now I will not be able to mb. Which is a bonus I always wanted to see how long I could go without. The sad part about this is that I have to wear tight underwear for a while which means no freeballing for me.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

It has been an hour since I pierced it so I decided to take a look at my work and clean it some plus I had to pee. Not at first it was amazing I did a good job then I look at it from the top and notice it was not centered great I have a off center reverse pa now. I even marked it center and put the forceps centered and yet while I was piercing it it moved and now is slightly off center. I will keep it for now but I may have to in the future when I decide to full split my glans I most likely will remove some from the other side to make it even. Pictures will come later.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

2 hours after piercing
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg