meatotomy

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

How long should it be?

Poll ended at Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:00 am

half an inch total
9%
3/4 of an inch total
12%
an inch total
20%
a full meatotomy
58%

Total votes: 65

Dude19

Re: meatotomy

Post by Dude19 »

Okay so I have all the supplies now (somewhat). I just can't decide when to do it. I would love to get it done as soon as possible but every time I try to clamp the pain of the clamp is so great that I can't go through with it. So I release the clamp which also hurts and try another day. I don't know if I need smooth straight clamp. Mine is bent of to the side and have groves like teeth on them. There is enough straight part of it to go to the end of the glans before the bend. I can't purchase a new one because I don't have the money to. If anyone has suggestions please post them here. In the meantime I have been trying to stretch my meatus. I also bought proper lube for sounding.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

I'd say one, try clamping as little as possible - you don't have to do it all in one go. And two, get something to numb the area, like Bactine/Bactracin, which have lidocane in them.
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

A few tips from my frontal meatotomy experience. Don't bother with clamping - I didn't. I also found that I didn't need numbing cream, the pain is so slight. Use a very sharp, new blade - cut slowly, inspect your work often. Try to keep in a straight line too to avoid the cut looking crooked! I roll up paper tissues - inserting a 'sausage' of tissue into the urethra to absorb any blood, and another in the cut to keep the sides apart and again absorb any blood. Finally try to pee through the cut as I found that it helps stop the bleeding much more quickly.
K
donut

Post by donut »

Don't jack off for three days and just snip it with small stainless scissors. It hurts at first but once you realize your actually cutting you realize continuing until the job is done doesn't cause greater pain. Its exciting, not painful. And let it bleed like it wants to for a while to clear the wound. People are so afraid of the blood, your not going to be in trouble with a half inch flesh wound.
golden_condor

Post by golden_condor »

Look at mine. That is, in my opinion, how a full meatotomy should look like
Attachments
20150625_035327.jpg
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

Donut I am not afraid of blood I have a slight case of hemophilia which means that it takes a bit longer to stop bleeding. I once got a cut on my thumb with a box cutter that took 12 stitches the wound wasn't even that big it was only about 2-3 inches long and it was a nice clean cut to because the blade was very sharp. The weird thing was it didn't hurt at all and I am one that has a somewhat long threshold for pain in certain areas.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

I have done it. I got over the pain of getting the clamps closed and tight. So I said to myself I got it on now why not go for it so I did. I kept the clamp on for a good hour then I took it off and to my surprise it worked it was now paper thin and transparent. So I grabbed my sharp stainless steel scissors and cut it. It was so easy to cut not to much pain or blood. I can't wait to see it all healed up. Once it is healed I will take some photos for you.
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

We are eagerly waiting for your Progress in healing.

Peter Borges
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

Here it is my meatotomy so far.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Ps I have returned to freeballing and so far it has gone well. The only this is that this morning when I first took the picture it had a crusty yellow stuff at the bottom keeping it closed sloghtly. :D :D :D
I have thought about going farther the only thing is that my penis plug that I got just barely stays in on its own right now. If I go larger it won't stay in at all but know that I know how to do it without to much blood or pain I can't help myself I want to do more. I would like to get to the end of the glans before I stop.
faed

Post by faed »

thank for your sharing post ! very impressive
vic59

Post by vic59 »

Looks great. I too have a meatotomy. I am starting Subicisions
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

Thank you. It has been almost 2 weeks now and I have gone back to my everyday life not worrying about it anymore. I do notice some times it is a little sensitive but as far as everything else goes I am back to freeballing which was quick because I basically only wore underwear for about 2 days.
It is fun knowing that I have done it and now have a much large peehole than I had before which means larger things can now be but in my penis. I love the look it has because you can't tell from a distance that it has not always been that big. I think tonight I will try some clamping and see if I could go a bit more but I don't think I will do any actual cutting.
vic59

Post by vic59 »

I too have a meatotomy started a Subicisions
Attachments
image.jpg
donut

Post by donut »

hows it looking now?
vic59