Ball stretching and weights.....

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

J.Svensen

Re: Ball stretching and weights.....

Post by J.Svensen »

@TetherSpout
I’m not so much in these non-metric units … but when I convert these I can’ believe it’s the right:

• 3/8 inch are less than 1 cm :shock:
Is that the diameter? That’s way way to small for me; my split collars are nearly 4 cm in diameter.
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

J.Svensen wrote: I’m not so much in these non-metric units …
Yes, these non-metric or Imperial units divide us metric Europeans from those in the USA (and Canada?). Personally I prefer the metric system, much easier for people to learn, importantly including children, and being a decimal system, converting from one unit to another merely requires moving the dot (decimal point), whereas converting from one Imperial unit to another can require multiplying or dividing by some quite horrible numbers! (Before any Imperial unit supporters have a go at me; I am old enough to have been brought up using Imperial units, and having experienced them, now much prefer metric units for the reasons given above.)

With regard to what 3/8 inch is equivalent to: 3/8 inch is 0.375 inch which is equivalent to 9.52mm or 0.95cm. What that figure refers to with regard to the shackles is beyond me, so I'll leave that to TetherSpout.
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

When you shop for shackles, you will find that they are invariably always sold according to their nominal metal thickness, not according to their inside diameter or any other dimension, whether they are sized in SI (metric) or Imperial (British and American) units. So a 3/8-inch shackle will have a metal thickness in the pin and in the body of the shackle of 9.53 mm or just under 1 cm, whereas a 10 mm shackle will usually have metal thickness dimensions of exactly 10 mm or 1 cm.

The inside diameter and other dimensions of the shackle depend on the style. So-called "Bow" shackles usually have a round shape, whereas "D" shackles literally have an elongated D shape and "Anchor" shackles have a shape the lies somewhere in between. The smaller of the two 5/16" shackles shown in my first photo is an anchor shackle. But you can't always go by the name. Many sellers confuse a Bow shackle for an Anchor shackle. As stated in the photos, my so-called 5/16-inch Bow shackles have an inside diameter of about 1-1/16 inch (26.99 mm) in the round portion of the shackle, whereas my 3/8-inch shackles have an inside diameter of 1-3/8 inch (34.93 mm). Depending on the manufacturer and whether they are nominally sized in metric or British units, those dimensions can vary. There are no hard and fast rules. Go by what you see in the seller's photos and by what he lists as the dimensions. One inch equals exactly 25.4 mm.

No one disputes that the International System of Units (SI) is far superior to other systems of measurement, but we live in a world where pretty much of everything was constructed using other systems. Adapting those systems to SI isn't simply a matter of numerical conversion. Five hundred years from now, we will still be looking for adapters and struggling to repair or replace infrastructure that was built under antiquated systems of measure and for which replacement parts are no longer available, or for which it is simply not practical or possible to adopt new metric standards. Changing to SI is a lot like trying to convert the entire world's transportation system to either right-hand or left-hand drive. It will never be done. So we might as well learn to live with both.
terence coman

Post by terence coman »

Nice work about ball stretching. Im a little more on the experience mode. Currently im working with scarves.
To keep explanations down, i add a few pictures about my beginner mode.
Wbw, Terence.
With best wishes from Terence Coman
terence coman

Post by terence coman »

More pictures...
terence coman

Post by terence coman »

More, more pictures...
It cant be tight enough :)
terence coman

Post by terence coman »

So i had to stop now before jerking off and ruin the camera lense.
Hope you enjoy my few pictures. If you want more to come, say it.
Im horny every day. But im not gay. Loving silk scarves and their feelings
around my manhood.
terence coman

Post by terence coman »

After a short break i decide do show you my jerking off.
Its really hard to ejaculate with such tight loops around.
So you had to masturbate again after relooping your manhood
to get the rest of semen out of your body.
J.Svensen

Post by J.Svensen »

@Oregazmick, @TetherSpout
Thanks a lot for these profound explications. :idea:
terence coman

Post by terence coman »

Boring to feed 170 bastards with pictures and none reply. Im off here.
dougnick

Post by dougnick »

pictures? i do not see any pictures?
I started this thread and thankfully a few other members started showing their results as well as the equipment that they use.....unfortunately when additional members respond, I (We) have no way to know if a question or comment is for us.....

http://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/1921 ... ights.html
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

Boring to feed 170 bastards with pictures and none reply. Im off here.
Terence coman, for unknown reasons, your pictures didn't appear in your posts. I also think that a lot of guys left their computers to rush to the hardware store after the EXCELLENT information that was given by TetherSpout and Oregazmick.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
will garrison

Post by will garrison »

The shackles look interesting. Think I'll try those. I currently use split collars. An inch and a half long. just a little over a pound. Have been stuck there for about 2 years now. Have been there for so long, those 2 collars are now part of my scrotum. You all have awesome balls, am jealous of you all.
onyxpumper

Post by onyxpumper »

will garrison wrote:The shackles look interesting. Think I'll try those. I currently use split collars. An inch and a half long. just a little over a pound. Have been stuck there for about 2 years now. Have been there for so long, those 2 collars are now part of my scrotum. You all have awesome balls, am jealous of you all.
I second that, the shackles look like a very inexpensive way to stretch balls...I've been looking into doing this (stretching) not too long after I got into pumping but can't afford the split collars yet.
beginning at 4.5 girth, working toward having an unpumped girth of 6-6.5
dougnick

Post by dougnick »

this is an old video (now) but I have surpassed the 6.5" mark and still stretching
http://xhamster.com/movies/2247852/6.5_ ... ching.html

I now have over 9.5" of total length from the base of my cock to the tit of my balls
http://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/2397 ... _5lbs.html