Pee hole stretching, my experience.

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

thefistmaster

Re: Pee hole stretching, my experience.

Post by thefistmaster »

Thankfully, this didn't turn into one of those forum pissing contests. That seems to take all the fun out of the conversation. Almost all the car forums are that way. I was about to reply to you furry, but I took my time because I wanted to tell you what tether told you in a way that wasn't condescending or rude. I think if we all just stop and think about what we're going to say then it keeps things civil and we don't have a bunch of hard feelings going around.

Now, on a nicer note, it seems my friend is coming by for a while. I posted a picture where she put 28 needles in my head. We are going for 35 or more tomorrow. Strangely enough, I never thought that I'd get so wound up over a few pokes in my head, but it's a real job to get jabbed that many times in one place. Very intense sensations.

When last we played, I could barely get the 35 fr in. It took a bit of work. Now I'm pushing the 41. Damn, that thing is big! Fun times. I know she can't wait to play.

Pictures and updates after the weekend.
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

I'm sorry. Was I condescending or rude? I didn't mean to be.

TetherSpout
thefistmaster

Post by thefistmaster »

Hey Tether, nothing to be sorry about. You were neither condescending nor rude. I actually liked the way you made your argument without pissing off furry. Good job. I was commenting about the state of forums in general. I'm glad this didn't turn into another one of those situations. It's great to comment and read replies from thinking people. I read a while back a post on your thread where the poster was quite rude to you. I thought he could have kept his opinion to himself. Having been in business for years, I know just how hard it is to get a product to market. If you don't have something good to say...

My post was more of a comment about the civility of the exchange. If I made you feel like you had been rude, then I apologize for my poor choice of words. That was not my intention.
pumpmypuss

Post by pumpmypuss »

oh my i never thought about using my TENS unit......and at one time i had tried the pee hole streching.....my favorite to use was tubing :)

ahh the nickname..fist....me...uh master...mister
sorry got distracted there......sounding is not a gay mans thing.....i'm not gay :) nor a man
its just a different thing to explore...

now i gotta go hook up my tens unit
:mrgreen:
thefistmaster

Post by thefistmaster »

You certainly have a good way of looking at things. You're right, it's not particularly a gay or a man thing. I use my tens on women constantly.They either love it or hate it. No in between.
pumpmypuss

Post by pumpmypuss »

i've had a unit for a few years...never even thought of ....using it that way :)

man oh man do i feel green :)
thefistmaster

Post by thefistmaster »

Lousy picture, but there's the 41fr all the way in on the third try. Yes, I'm working on the 43. Damn this is intense.
Attachments
IMG214.jpg
thefistmaster

Post by thefistmaster »

A funny thing happened last night. I was getting ready to use the 41fr sound. I got some lube on my fingers (how did that happen?). So I started sticking my pinkie finger into my hole. I was quite surprised at how far it went. Not that far, but more than I expected. I don't think it would take a whole lot of effort to get to the first knuckle. Owing to the late hour of the evening, I moved on to the sound and electricity.

I will be working on that a bit more in the coming days. Picture soon.
fredie101

Post by fredie101 »

I started many years ago with pencils pens and the like. When I was diag with BPH, non cancerous about 5 years ago, I finally purchased a set of ss double ended 2 size sounds. My excuse to the wife was to "help keep the path open for flow. The best I have ever done is the 28. The 30 goes in about 1.5-2" but then it is just too much and I gotta take it out. I keep trying though.
Attachments
relaxing with the 28 all the way bottoming out in the bladder. Oh what a feeling!
relaxing with the 28 all the way bottoming out in the bladder. Oh what a feeling!
Thats the 30 I keep trying to get in at least to the curve. Dam I never realized I was so hairy!!
Thats the 30 I keep trying to get in at least to the curve. Dam I never realized I was so hairy!!
thefistmaster

Post by thefistmaster »

I was stuck at 32fr for the longest time. When I finally used lidocaine, that's what got me over that point. Yes, I got the 33 in, and yes, I played with the 35 which was on the other side. That's where I tore the head and bled like a pig. But it was a step I had to take. The 41 takes time to get it in. Eventually, it will be easier. I do try the 43 but it's way too big for now.
thefistmaster

Post by thefistmaster »

So, here's my next big idea. I need something to wear all day or all night. So it has to be a peethrough. I tried to keep a sharpie in for a while, but it seems like the plastic irritates me and I have to take it out. It needs to be 13mm (39 Fr). The 41 is too painful to keep in for long. I don't want it to slide in too far or slide out. Any ideas?

It only needs to be a couple of inches long. I want that tight little ring to stretch out permanently. I know after a while, I'll need a bigger one, but I think 39 will be perfect.

Thanks for any help you can give.
Bacon.Trap

Post by Bacon.Trap »

thefistmaster wrote:So, here's my next big idea. I need something to wear all day or all night. So it has to be a peethrough. I tried to keep a sharpie in for a while, but it seems like the plastic irritates me and I have to take it out. It needs to be 13mm (39 Fr). The 41 is too painful to keep in for long. I don't want it to slide in too far or slide out. Any ideas?

It only needs to be a couple of inches long. I want that tight little ring to stretch out permanently. I know after a while, I'll need a bigger one, but I think 39 will be perfect.

Thanks for any help you can give.
Its sort of difficult to keep something in all the time. I'll wear a plug 6-7hours a go then it just starts to hurt. There's also a problem of increased infection from having an open hole, least thats what I found (I'm a fan of baths).

I use Rimfire from Steel Pleasures, its pretty comfortable and has some good heft to it.
thefistmaster

Post by thefistmaster »

Well it's been a bit since I've posted here. Still haven't gotten the 43 in but I'm still trying. I always start with the 37, then the 39, and finally the 41. Haven't had that much time in the last couple of months, been so busy that I go home, sleep, shower and do laundry. I'm never there.
eternity

Post by eternity »

thefistmaster wrote:Well it's been a bit since I've posted here. Still haven't gotten the 43 in but I'm still trying. I always start with the 37, then the 39, and finally the 41. Haven't had that much time in the last couple of months, been so busy that I go home, sleep, shower and do laundry. I'm never there.
That's approaching 5/8's inch. I hope to graduate to 1/2 inch soon. Once there I will attempt to move beyond the 1/2 inch much faster than getting there. I want the stretch to not return to the original pee hole size. Once I reach this goal I will begin to cut below the glans. Eventually go for a reroute. Plan to develop a plug for incontence which is my destiny.
nectcruiser

Post by nectcruiser »

5/8" is 1/8" larger than 1/2" - Not sure what you meant to put here but wanted to clear that up for our Euro members.
Keep on stretching that pee hole