My Meatotomy story... its going on!

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Peter Borges

Re: My Meatotomy story... its going on!

Post by Peter Borges »

Hello

Just two new pictures from Peter Borges. I have done what I wanted. A permanent open peehole below the glans.
Attachments
Permanent open peehole
Permanent open peehole
Mushroom
Mushroom
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Seen from below. Peter Borges
Attachments
IMG_20191014_132953.jpg
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

The Meatotomy you have done well. That's my goal too. My foreskin, however, must remain fully functional because I need the foreskin for masturbation. :D
Attachments
1740b.JPG
Solo Masturbant :D
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

I have all my foreskin too. Nice job you have done untill now. Peter Borges
Attachments
Open peehole erected
Open peehole erected
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

that's a really neat look!
Ruegen2018

Post by Ruegen2018 »

Gefällt mir auch sehr gut.
Wie ist es beim Pissen im Stehen?
Und passen dann die Dilatoren besser in die Harnröhre.
trollup

Post by trollup »

THANK YOU! I have a meato now and have been wanting to take the next step to extending into a partial subincision. Since I"m doing this myself, and tried once with a scalpel... I found it hard to visualize and cut myself. My plan is to use the cautery after opening the clamp... and use the side of the clamp inside as a base to burn through to (also protecting the inside of the urethra). Did you follow a similar or different method when actually using the cautery?
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

This is done with hours of clamping and then I used a scissor very sharp and cut along both edges. No blood just patience. You may see that the penishead is broader by the opening at the buttom. Which you will se as well when the foreskin is covering the penishead. Peter Borges
Attachments
Open peehole
Open peehole
muhman

Post by muhman »

Peter Borges wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:21 pm This is done with hours of clamping and then I used a scissor very sharp and cut along both edges. No blood just patience. You may see that the penishead is broader by the opening at the buttom. Which you will se as well when the foreskin is covering the penishead. Peter Borges
but if you cut along both edges it means that you lost a bit size of the sensitive penis head (maybe clamped 2-5 mm).
but is's more open.. ;)
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

My cutting is just below the penishead, as you can imagine from both of these pictures. My aim was a peehole like a hypospadia. Peter Borges
Attachments
IMG_20191024_000027.jpg
IMG_20191024_000124.jpg
Last edited by Peter Borges on Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Like a mushroom! Hope you like the final cut. I have thrown my clamp away. Final fantasy. 😉
Attachments
IMG_20191024_001253.jpg
IMG_20191024_001332.jpg
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Hello Peter Borges! This is the best looking Meatotomy I have seen so far. Above all, it is good that you have received your foreskin fully functional. Very aesthetic. I hope that I get my Meatotomie synonymous way. :D
Attachments
SDC10002b.JPG
Solo Masturbant :D
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Thank you Lexi. Good my MEA can inspirere. So far I have written 235 comments with links and pictures. Its time to stop and follow your modifikations. Peter Borges
MetalInside

Post by MetalInside »

I did another small cut about 3 weeks ago with the electrocautery tool. With every extension, my shaft is opened a bit more and the sub is getting bigger and wider. The two most recent cuts were through the corpus spongiosum, which surrounds the urethra on its way down the shaft.

I have definitely crossed the limit I set myself at the beginning of my Meatotomy. If my penis is hard, the sub is so big and obvious that it is practically impossible to overlook or hide it. I now have a subincision for the rest of my life.

Some here in the forum advised me to stay with Mea and not cut any further. I was also aware that some people certainly can't handle such a modified tail. Despite everything I made the step and did not regret it so far. I love how my penis changes completely, both optically and how it feels.

I will add some fotos later.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

That is awesome. I too have past the point that I had originally set in the beginning. I am thrilled at what I have done and can't wait for more to come. Keep us posted on your progress.
Be careful when trying new things. :D