Deep sounding

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

alan69

Re: Deep sounding leaking

Post by alan69 »

With but one exception, the largest sound I have had in all the way is .440 inch. That's about 7/16 -- say a little bigger than 11mm. (I own a commercial machine shop, but we work mostly in the English system here.) I have been leery to go larger, because I am afraid of leaking. I got a half inch sound (12.5mm) in once, and I went around for a day and a half afterward, with a feeling that I might leak. You know that little breathless feeling like -- oops -- you were going to leak but squeezed your muscles at the last moment and kept it from happening. Have you had any experience with that?

It feels so very, indescribably good, that I would love to sound deep with larger things, but I do not want to do to the "inner hole" what I have done to the outer one. LOfL.

I also like to just go through the day with something plugging me up. Here are some EKCO bottle stoppers that I wear. Alan
Attachments
stoppers.JPG
stopper c.JPG
mysoundhole

Post by mysoundhole »

alan69 wrote:With but one exception, the largest sound I have had in all the way is .440 inch. That's about 7/16 -- say a little bigger than 11mm. (I own a commercial machine shop, but we work mostly in the English system here.) I have been leery to go larger, because I am afraid of leaking. I got a half inch sound (12.5mm) in once, and I went around for a day and a half afterward, with a feeling that I might leak. You know that little breathless feeling like -- oops -- you were going to leak but squeezed your muscles at the last moment and kept it from happening. Have you had any experience with that?

It feels so very, indescribably good, that I would love to sound deep with larger things, but I do not want to do to the "inner hole" what I have done to the outer one. LOfL.

I also like to just go through the day with something plugging me up. Here are some EKCO bottle stoppers that I wear. Alan
I have seen those in Bed&Bath once , how do you keep them from popping out ? I have a penis plug , its a 8MM size I ordered from Amazon back when I first started sounding . I stopped using it because it wouldn't stay in while walking around , it was the type you can pee thru .

MySoundhole
data1730

Re: Deep sounding

Post by data1730 »

38 French is equal to 12.667 Millimeters. I don't leave the sound in the bladder for more than a 1/2 hour, then go for a massive orgasim with it in place.
Attachments
P1010042.JPG
alan69

Post by alan69 »

They don't pop out, because even now, the hole is slightly smaller than patulent bulbous area just inside the hole, at least the hole is less -- resilient. I have toys that I made to look just like a stainless steel baby pacifier. They also pop in and stay there. The "Bullets" that I make, do also, and they have a hole in them and I can pee and cum through them. I can wear them all day, and forget I have them in, unless I have to pee. Then it's fun, becasue they can actually pee a stream, which is an ability I lost years ago. (once -- long ago -- I actually pissed on Senator Paul Simon's patent leather shoes in the next stall, one evening at the Washington Sheridan) since I spray such a wide stream. I was embarrassed, but he didn't seem to notice.)

I love cuming with something deep in my piss hole, but I don't want it to completely stop it up. That makes me feel like my prostate is going to burst, or fall out my asshole. I would rather have it build up in my urethra and THEN, push it back up. I can play with a fuck wad for hours. Alan
mysoundhole

Post by mysoundhole »

alan69 wrote:They don't pop out, because even now, the hole is slightly smaller than patulent bulbous area just inside the hole, at least the hole is less -- resilient. I have toys that I made to look just like a stainless steel baby pacifier. They also pop in and stay there. The "Bullets" that I make, do also, and they have a hole in them and I can pee and cum through them. I can wear them all day, and forget I have them in, unless I have to pee. Then it's fun, becasue they can actually pee a stream, which is an ability I lost years ago. (once -- long ago -- I actually pissed on Senator Paul Simon's patent leather shoes in the next stall, one evening at the Washington Sheridan) since I spray such a wide stream. I was embarrassed, but he didn't seem to notice.)

I love cuming with something deep in my piss hole, but I don't want it to completely stop it up. That makes me feel like my prostate is going to burst, or fall out my asshole. I would rather have it build up in my urethra and THEN, push it back up. I can play with a fuck wad for hours. Alan

Yea when I sound with my 11MM Heagar sound I always end up spraying after in two different pee streams , I don't use my tolit anymore I lean over my bathroom sink and pee into the sink .
By doing that I don't spray all over the side of the tolit and floor plus I can monitor my pee looking for signs of blood or anything else I should be concerned about .
I rinse my sink out good after with some cleaner so its clean and doesn't have a urine smell , no one uses my sink but me anyway .
Can't wait till my 34FR Van Buren arrives next week so I can try it out , I have a few different sound sets and each one has slightly different sizes it seems like with the 11MM .
I like my Van Buren sounds more then any other I have because they seem to slide in easier , the tip has a narrow end and then it increases to its normal size for that sound and thats what I love about them .
The other sounds like my Hegar sound its all one size going in and with the 11MM its a struggle at first pushing it in but after a few times it easier to slide back in .

Yea I could sit in my office chair in my bathroom all day and sound , my sounding sessions last from one to two hours most of the time . After that I'm running short of pee , I like to start my sounding seasons with a very full bladder to the point where I can barely hold it in .
I love peeing alittle bit at first and then insert my sound into my urethral with it full of pee , Once in my bladder I do this pumping motion while watching my pee spew out and around my sound while its in motion TURN ON !
The feeling of warm pee running out with my sound in my bladder feels really great , then feeling it run down my cock and on my balls then my legs WOW SHIVERS !

MySoundhole
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

alan69 wrote:With but one exception, the largest sound I have had in all the way is .440 inch. That's about 7/16 -- say a little bigger than 11mm. (I own a commercial machine shop, but we work mostly in the English system here.)
Interesting to read that what we in the UK used to call Imperial Measurements, now largely superceded by the Metric System, is still in use in the USA and is known as the English System!

Actually I don't think the Government of the day did enough to force the change to Metric through completely, there are still people using Imperial which must be confusing to children and younger people, as it is to me and I was brought up on Imperial!. In France you get receipts where the equivalent of the Euro total is still given in French Francs over ten years after the change to the Euro was made. If there is still anyone in France who cannot tell whether the figure in Euros is good value for money, then they must be pretty dim!

OK, a bit off topic, but interesting, to me anyway!
mysoundhole

Post by mysoundhole »

Oregazmick wrote:
alan69 wrote:With but one exception, the largest sound I have had in all the way is .440 inch. That's about 7/16 -- say a little bigger than 11mm. (I own a commercial machine shop, but we work mostly in the English system here.)
Interesting to read that what we in the UK used to call Imperial Measurements, now largely superceded by the Metric System, is still in use in the USA and is known as the English System!

Actually I don't think the Government of the day did enough to force the change to Metric through completely, there are still people using Imperial which must be confusing to children and younger people, as it is to me and I was brought up on Imperial!. In France you get receipts where the equivalent of the Euro total is still given in French Francs over ten years after the change to the Euro was made. If there is still anyone in France who cannot tell whether the figure in Euros is good value for money, then they must be pretty dim!

OK, a bit off topic, but interesting, to me anyway!
Yes I was bought up using the standard US measurement/Imperial system and then into the Metric later on in school , I think everyone should go by one measuring system .
BACK IN THE POOL I would like to see the production of urethral sounds made in half sizes instead of 10MM ,11MM , 12MM and so on , it would make it easier to stretch your penis meatus and open up your meatus slit easier . It sort works that way with Van Buren sounds and thats why I perfer using them over any other sounds .

MySoundhole
alan69

Post by alan69 »

It would have been nice to have the world go to a universal system. I just don't see that happening in the foreseeable future. My company buys machine tools from Germany and the Orient. They are -- without exception -- made on the English standard. (some have both, but it's a real mortal pain in the ass to change all the back gears to make them cut metric.) (Of course we know that these toolings are actually -- themselves -- machined on CNC metric equipment, which is in turn made in Germany.) The age of the computers has changed the need for a standardized system. A CNC lathe or milling machine, takes a sample, measures it with a laser and then stores the data. It can then make number of them, without error, thinking in 1's and 0's and even compensating for tool wear while it's doing the job. (There are also 4 distinct "Metric" systems in use in the world right now. Look it up.)(We use the German/French right now.)

In using metric sounds, I have found that my peehole is actually working/thinking in the English system. LOL One millimeter steps are too big. One mm amounts to 39.37 thousands of an inch, or about .040. That is too much for a working stretch. So I found that I have to machine intermediate steps at .020. Or about half a millimeter. Thus I have a sound that is 16.5/17.5 (.6496/6890 inch) and another that is 18.5/19.5 going to 3/4 inch in the center. (Since the way the stainless steel bar stock comes is in 3/4. .750 inch) I haven't mastered that sound yet. I also find that it's easier to stretch the "Sound Barrier" if you step the front of the sound, for a more gradual stretch. Alan.
mysoundhole

Post by mysoundhole »

alan69 wrote:It would have been nice to have the world go to a universal system. I just don't see that happening in the foreseeable future. My company buys machine tools from Germany and the Orient. They are -- without exception -- made on the English standard. (some have both, but it's a real mortal pain in the ass to change all the back gears to make them cut metric.) (Of course we know that these toolings are actually -- themselves -- machined on CNC metric equipment, which is in turn made in Germany.) The age of the computers has changed the need for a standardized system. A CNC lathe or milling machine, takes a sample, measures it with a laser and then stores the data. It can then make number of them, without error, thinking in 1's and 0's and even compensating for tool wear while it's doing the job. (There are also 4 distinct "Metric" systems in use in the world right now. Look it up.)(We use the German/French right now.)

In using metric sounds, I have found that my peehole is actually working/thinking in the English system. LOL One millimeter steps are too big. One mm amounts to 39.37 thousands of an inch, or about .040. That is too much for a working stretch. So I found that I have to machine intermediate steps at .020. Or about half a millimeter. Thus I have a sound that is 16.5/17.5 (.6496/6890 inch) and another that is 18.5/19.5 going to 3/4 inch in the center. (Since the way the stainless steel bar stock comes is in 3/4. .750 inch) I haven't mastered that sound yet. I also find that it's easier to stretch the "Sound Barrier" if you step the front of the sound, for a more gradual stretch. Alan.

Hi Alan that most be a BIG PLUS owning your own machine shop , you can make your own sounds but heres the question just how much cheaper is it ? I'm sure the stock bar doesn't have that nice shinny stainless steel medical finish . You cut and shape it and then maybe send in somewhere to have the coating added to it making it nice and shinny like the ones you can buy online .
Sort like making your own sweet & sour soup from scatch , its cheaper to go to a chinese place in town and buy it already made then it is to make it yourself . My guess is its cheaper buying a Van Buren sound already made like I just ordered the other day for $13.00 total including shipping .

Yea it would be nice to have all the machine shop tools to work with and make your own sounds just the way you like them .

MySoundhole
mysoundhole

Post by mysoundhole »

Tried something different today sounding with my Van Buren 30fr sound , most of the time I'm sitting in my computer chair sort leaning back some . This time I sounded standing up , watched a video last night with this one guy who sounded using a 34FR Van Buren sound standing up .
His sound went all the way in almost past the whole handle so I thought hell maybe that would work for me too if I stand up and insert my Van Buren sound in , didn't work for me sounding in a standing position .
My guess is his cock is about an inch longer in lenght then my cock so I might as well stop trying if its not going in all the way

I better log in some sounding hrs this coming week because next friday I see this doctor who does hand surgery , I need to have hand surgery on my right thumb because I'm dealing with Trigger Finger with my right thumb and I need to get it fixed .
After the surgery I don't think I'll be able to work my sound using my right hand for atlease a few weeks untill it heals up UNLESS I can talk my wife into sounding me but I'm not sure I trust her or anyone else .

MySoundhole
alan69

Post by alan69 »

Hi "Mysoundhole"

Yes it is interesting having a machine shop. The things I do for my self, I have to do after hours. I don't want to interrupt the other (paying) production, and I damned sure don't want anyone to know what I am making. BUT what you observed is true. The Austenitic (660 series) stainless steels are very expensive but they are very non-corrosive. Folks call them all sorts of common names; "Marine grade" "Surgical Steel" etc. But the bottom line is that they are pricey. But, I can't find where I can buy a stainless steel Hegar sound in half sizes and that are exactly the right taper on the end. That's important in stretching the "Sound Barrier." (Hegars are brutal in their bluntness.)(Compare the gradual taper from say the 15mm to the 16mm in the middle of a Hegar, to the nearly blunt end of any of them.) Mine are not swaged, but machined from solid stock which makes them far heavier, and part of the fun is letting the sound just fuck your hole on its own.

The bar stock for the 17.5/18.5 cost more than my set of Hegars, which were swaged from hollow stainless. So yeah, if I could buy them on ePay or Chase Union, I would better served to just pop for them and get a whole set. My floor lathes have fairly coarse feeds, but the tool room lathe can make such a fine cut that they look polished before I sand them (120, 240, 400, 800 grit, wet or dry, used wet, and then crocus cloth, then finally jeweler's rouge.) They are highly polished when I finish. Better than the ones I have bought commercially.

I actually thought of setting up to make some specialty items and take over for "John The Wand Man," when he passed away. Just not enough market for specialty sounds and wands anymore. Alan
mysoundhole

Post by mysoundhole »

alan69 wrote:Hi "Mysoundhole"

Yes it is interesting having a machine shop. The things I do for my self, I have to do after hours. I don't want to interrupt the other (paying) production, and I damned sure don't want anyone to know what I am making. BUT what you observed is true. The Austenitic (660 series) stainless steels are very expensive but they are very non-corrosive. Folks call them all sorts of common names; "Marine grade" "Surgical Steel" etc. But the bottom line is that they are pricey. But, I can't find where I can buy a stainless steel Hegar sound in half sizes and that are exactly the right taper on the end. That's important in stretching the "Sound Barrier." (Hegars are brutal in their bluntness.)(Compare the gradual taper from say the 15mm to the 16mm in the middle of a Hegar, to the nearly blunt end of any of them.) Mine are not swaged, but machined from solid stock which makes them far heavier, and part of the fun is letting the sound just fuck your hole on its own.

The bar stock for the 17.5/18.5 cost more than my set of Hegars, which were swaged from hollow stainless. So yeah, if I could buy them on ePay or Chase Union, I would better served to just pop for them and get a whole set. My floor lathes have fairly coarse feeds, but the tool room lathe can make such a fine cut that they look polished before I sand them (120, 240, 400, 800 grit, wet or dry, used wet, and then crocus cloth, then finally jeweler's rouge.) They are highly polished when I finish. Better than the ones I have bought commercially.

I actually thought of setting up to make some specialty items and take over for "John The Wand Man," when he passed away. Just not enough market for specialty sounds and wands anymore. Alan

Yea if your running a business you don't need anyone who works for you to know about your addictive hobby during off hours at the shop .
I wish my sounds were much heavier in weight , the weight alone gives you a better feeling when it can slide down your urethral on it own .
I had a good time late Sunday sounding with my 32FR Van Buren sound , I can now fuck my cock deep in less then 10 seconds now . Once everything inside is loaded with lubication it sides right in and straight into my bladder in one quick downward motion , I remember the first week it took forever to get my Van Buren sound in my bladder .
My 34FR should be arriving sometime this week wed or thrusday maybe tuesday , can't wait to start sounding deep with that Van Buren sound . The 34 fr should really fill up my bladder , I'm sure its going to feel great inside .

MySoundhole
mysoundhole

Post by mysoundhole »

Hey two days ago my new 34FR Van Buren sound arrived and that night I sounded with it for an hour , I really stretched the hell out of my pee hole using that 11MM Van Buren sound .
This Van Buren sound was shorter then my other Van Buren sounds , that was a surprise to me because I thought all Van Buren sounds were all the same lenght plus the curve was different too.
I liked it so much I ordered two more from that business on e-bay , I ordered a 30FR and a 32FR . Both were on sale today when I ordered them so that was cool !

Yea the 34FR was so much easier inserting then my 11mm Hegar sound , the tip on this 34FR has a narrow end to it and as you slide it in its the full 11MM your sounding with .
After about ten minutes or so I had it sliding in and out of my cock with ease , I used about a half of a tube of lubication sounding with it to stretch the hell out of my cock .

The next size I order will be a 36FR , I might order that next month and keep it on standby . I would love to slide a 12mm sound into my cock and sound with that size .

MySoundhole
alan69

Post by alan69 »

Yes! I definitely don't want to be the talk of this bunch of redneck machinists. Van Burens sound (pun) (and look) like they would be fun. How large do they make them. (Sure I can make them myself, but why bother, if I can buy them cheaper.) Alan
mysoundhole

Post by mysoundhole »

alan69 wrote:Yes! I definitely don't want to be the talk of this bunch of redneck machinists. Van Burens sound (pun) (and look) like they would be fun. How large do they make them. (Sure I can make them myself, but why bother, if I can buy them cheaper.) Alan
I want to say 18 MM with most sound kits , thats pretty dam big ! It might fit up my ass but never in my cock , my cock is not that big to handle a sound of that size .
After a year of sounding I'm now sounding with a 11mm sound , I started out a year ago using a 7MM then a 8MM then a 9MM then a 10MM for awhile and now my new 11MM Van Buren sound a 34FR .
This new one is really my stretching my cock hole , I get alittle blood at the slit opening . It just means its opening my meatus slit hole up , it should heal up in a few weeks .

MySoudhole