My new glan cut

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

im4streteching2

Re: My new glan cut

Post by im4streteching2 »

I was curious if anyone has used a Bovie high temperature cautery pen when cutting or cauterizing.

I have seen them on Ebay at a pretty reasonable price.

I have seen them advertised and since I bleed a bit I thought this might be the answer but high temperature sounds a bit painful.

I have cut to just before the base of the penis head and plan on stopping there but wanted to use the larger sounds since I could not get past 34fr but am at a 43fr at the moment but only go in about 4 inches.

Oh, I have found a pretty good over the counter cream that has 2.5% lidocane in it in the U.S.. Available over the counter at Walgreens it is in the burn section and called BURNJELPLUS and I have used it in a condom to numb down the area. Use caution though as you will not feel much pain and could injure yourself.

Anybody found something stronger over the counter?

So guess there are a couple of questions in here I sure would like to hear answers about.

me in Florida
devodude

Post by devodude »

BBBTWO wrote:Have not seen anyone post in awhile.
Thinking of cutting a little more of my Glans next week.
Should I ?

BBBTWO
Personally, I never did anything fancy when cutting my glans. For one thing, I didn't see the point of numbing the pain. The only real pain I felt was when I cut into the top part of my pee hole slit. The bleeding was much more severe too. I don't really care for a complete glans split either. I don't care for the aesthetics. I much prefer going downward, and wish I could just continue with a partial sub.

I hope you can post more pictures of your "adventures" in the future. Keep that camera handy, ok? :)
"Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time."
--Unknown

Be sure to check out my Tumblr blog: http://devodick.tumblr.com/
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

I don't use anything complicated either. I don't fancy cutting down the back of the glans as I don't want the cut to meet my P.A. piercing, but I am gradually cutting down the front with the aid of a keenly sharp (and new!) razor blade and a pair of sterilised surgical scissors. The pain is only slight and in fact is quite pleasurable. I just cut gradually downwards - there is something fibrous in the glans and I just cut through a few fibres at a time, I can feel it each time a fibre is severed. I always use scissors to cut the ledge inside the urethra - I don't like pushing the razor blade too far back in case I cut the back of the glans. The feeling of the 'snip' is unbelievably sexual. Scissors are also good to deepen the cut at the front. Bleeding is slight- as I am blessed with a long foreskin I fold a piece of toilet paper and push it inside my foreskin. There seems to be some kind of natural blood stemming substance in urine, so I find that peeing through the cut with it held open helps to stop any slight bleeding. I think meatotomy is a journey, not an end in itself!
K
BBBTWO

Post by BBBTWO »

devodude wrote:
Thinking of cutting a little more of my Glans next week.
Should I ?

BBBTWO
Personally, I never did anything fancy when cutting my glans. For one thing, I didn't see the point of numbing the pain. The only real pain I felt was when I cut into the top part of my pee hole slit. The bleeding was much more severe too. I don't really care for a complete glans split either. I don't care for the aesthetics. I much prefer going downward, and wish I could just continue with a partial sub.

I hope you can post more pictures of your "adventures" in the future. Keep that camera handy, ok? :)
Yes. When I do cut, I will take photos.
devodude

Post by devodude »

BBBTWO wrote:
devodude wrote:
Yes. When I do cut, I will take photos.
OK, I'll patiently await your future pics... have fun! :lol:
--Unknown

cocktears

Post by cocktears »

Hi. I have cut a meatotomy. I am now cutting a sub. It is a lot of fun. I do it slow.I should put up some pictures.
mysoundhole

Post by mysoundhole »

devodude wrote:
Buck_n_jkt wrote:A little bit everyday.......
Ah..I remember my first steps towards a meatotomy. I would have never thought of doing it without the Internet, I'm sure. Mind you, I didn't have much information about the process at the time. I do remember having too much time on my hands (unemployed?) and getting turned on by all the photos I'd seen on the web.

Subincisions were initially shocking to see, but over time, I really thought most of 'em were pretty cool. I still hope to have one some day, but that's not going to happen for years to come.

Anyway, Buck... where do you want to go with this? Have you made any videos of your cutting sessions? I didn't have any fancy video cameras (or cellphone) back when I did any of this stuff. My shitty webcam gave me a bit of a video record of the event(s), but they're not post-worthy by today's standards.

I tried to document each session and kept my thoughts and photos in a Windows diary application, but you know how Windows was back then (and still today?), things fucked up and I didn't have a good back-up of that work. I still have the photos though. 8)

I'm just wondering what motivates you to do this, and where you think you'll eventually stop. I found it quite addictive, but I had a bit of trouble once in a while to stop the bleeding. You tend to panic when it won't stop after a few minutes... no one wants to visit emerg and explain what the hell happened, right? That's why a sub sort of scares me off. So many veins, I wouldn't know where to begin. (Right now, I'm on blood thinners, so any cutting is completely out of the question for at least a year or more.)

Thanks for sharing the photos, Buck. Keep us posted on your progress!

HOLY SHIT ! Yea I'm on alot of Blood Thinner's too and this looks dam scary to me , I tried once to insert a 12MM by forcing the sound in . Well it went in all right but seconds after blood was pouring out of my penis like crazy .
Try like hell not to panic I managed to stop all the bleeding after five minutes by peeing like crazy and clamping down on my Meatus area in my penis slit . I swear I think I lost a pint of blood that day but this WOW that is a bit too scary for me to try alone by myself .
Hell my doctor she thinks I'm a fruitcake for sounding my cock , I would hate to see her looking like that in your photo's .
The thought of a bad infection really frighten's me along with all the bleeding , a small cut shaving and I bleed like hell !

How long did the healing take after you made those cuts ? Were you able to sound shortly after things healed up or was your penis meatus area too sore ?

Thanks for sharing ,

MySoundhole
BBBTWO

Post by BBBTWO »

My apologies to all. For the poor photos. Got a Logith c920 webcam.
Been having problems with it, ever since I bought it. Don't buy one.

You may see in photo 02 a blue line running from my opening to the top
of my glans.

Dipped a toothpick into blue food coloring and used as a marker.
This was so I would cut along a straight line. But I was off center.

I'll let the small cut heal and try again. Don't want to go fast and mess up.

PS Any suggestions on a good webcam would be appreciated.

thanks.
Attachments
small cut 01.png
small cut 02.png
small cut 03.png
small cut 04.png
small cut 05.png
small cut 06.png
Last edited by BBBTWO on Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fredie101

Post by fredie101 »

"Oh, I have found a pretty good over the counter cream that has 2.5% lidocane in it in the U.S.. Available over the counter at Walgreens it is in the burn section and called BURNJELPLUS and I have used it in a condom to numb down the area. Use caution though as you will not feel much pain and could injure yourself.

Anybody found something stronger over the counter?"

im4streteching2 If you were looking for a pain reducing cream there is a 5% lidocaine cream that is pricey at walgreens for about $30 a tube called RectiCare Lidocaine 5% Anorectal Cream reviews say some are even using it for sunburn, arthritis and any sort of pain. If thats for you here you are.
devodude

Post by devodude »

cocktears wrote:Hi. I have cut a meatotomy. I am now cutting a sub. It is a lot of fun. I do it slow.I should put up some pictures.
Absolutely! We need photographic proof. :wink: I'm especially interested on your approach to a sub. Need photos for that too, right? :D
--Unknown

Grampareg

Post by Grampareg »

Excellent job of splitting your glans. I have done mine and its great when you are able to pull the two halves apart. Hope you keep going
Ball stretching. Cock mods piercings, ball pumping, nudist and exhibitionist
FurryFFun

Re: numbing cream

Post by FurryFFun »

A product out of Canada is an excellent numbing cream. I used it for my small meatotomy. The name is Bioevolve Laser Numbing Cream (formerly Triocaine). It has 20% Benzocaine, 6% Lidocaine, and 4% Tetracaine. It is not cheap, but it IS very effective at numbing. Here at: http://www.bioevolve.com/detail.aspx?Z=68977