Diagram for taping for foreskin restoring?

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

MightyPenis6

Diagram for taping for foreskin restoring?

Post by MightyPenis6 »

Anyone got any pictures of how to do the taping on your cock for starting to recover the foreskin? I've recently decided to do this after researching the subject on the internet.

I've got a cut 6 inch dong. I think it's cut fairly loose, when my dick is soft (3-3.5 inches), I can easily pull the skin almost all the way over the head of my dick. With a boner, I might make it 1/4 of the way over the head. Is that considered tight or loose skin? I think I've got quite a ways to go before getting room for a tugger to fit.

Most sites I find say yes their product can do this better than any other (or words to that effect), but they don't show pictures or the way you tape it. I guess money is a factor here.

But can anyone point me to pictures of the best taping method? I've heard of this T tape thing but don't see how I'd attach weight to it.

I've been using some 1 inch wide medical tape I got, but it pulls off in 10 minutes or less most of the time. I just now managed to tape it right, it's been hanging on my dick for nearly an hour with about a pound of weight.

I'll wrap 1-2 wraps around my dick right behind the head (semi-hard), then tape in a seperate loop going forward in front of the head so I have something to hang the weight on. Then wrap more tape around my dick to keep that in place. This tape (Johnson & Johnson) doesn't seem to stick to itself very well. I'll put little pieces of paper towel on the tape where it goes over the head of my dick so it doesn't stick to it. I learned that one pretty quickly!

But even though it's lasted nearly an hour this time (after about 6 tries!), I always feel like it's not far from pulling off again.

Is 1 inch tape too wide? I don't want my nutsack hair growing out the side of my dick once I'm done.

Tips? Pictures? Ideas?
Mooncat

Post by Mooncat »

Hi,

You have far more foreskin than I have, when erect there is no slack to speak of. If I push the glans when I'm soft, I can cover up, but that's no real use.

I did the tape cross ove,r but it pulled off at night, and when it got damp during the day.

I made a 10oz brass weight with an extension made from a 35mm film container. It did work, but the pendulum effect made it detach at best, and cause pain at worst. I did take some pictures, if I can find them, I'll post them.

I have asked a friend to make me a stretcher which consists of two 'top-hat' shapes with tape and springs between. It is designed to lengthen the unhairy skin, but not pull the hairy skin or the scrotum forward. I'll do some pictures as soon as I have them to hand.

PM me if you wish.