How do I stretch my loose cut foreskin?

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Franky

Re: How do I stretch my loose cut foreskin?

Post by Franky »

Hard.<br><br>F
Attachments
harder1.jpg
harder1.jpg
harder1.jpg (12.31 KiB) Viewed 4674 times
Cock and ball stretching is a way of life! You can never have enough scrotum and foreskin.
Franky

Post by Franky »

But I like swinging my balls best!<br><br>F
Attachments
cbup1.jpg
cbup1.jpg
cbup1.jpg (53.7 KiB) Viewed 4673 times
Cock and ball stretching is a way of life! You can never have enough scrotum and foreskin.
xeryus7122

Post by xeryus7122 »

Franky you are an inspiration to me! I'am working on doing the same, I know it's going to take alot of work and dedication but I willing to do it! If you can give more details on your routine it would be much apprieciatied. I would like more on the foreskin stretching and how you do it. Your pics are totally awsome. Franky more of you would be great. <br>Thanks Xeryus.<br>Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!! WoW
Franky

Post by Franky »

X<br><br>Mainly I just stretch my nutsac several times a day - I just grip my nuts and pull them out as far as possible then wind them round and round so that they are stretched in every direction.  I hang anything heavy from my balls for as long as I can and swing the weight about.<br> I do the same to my foreskin using that tool inside to hang weight from as in the pic.  I also just get my fingers inside my 'skin and stretch it sideways as hard as I can pull - I can get all my fingers inside easily.<br>Just don't worry about doing harm to yourself - it can be a bit painful but that's the pleasure!<br><br>Franky
xeryus7122

Post by xeryus7122 »

Thanks Franky for the reply!<br><br>I have along way to go, but I am comitted to the routine of stretching my foreskin. Guess you have to start some where. Could you show a pic of the tool that you use on your foreskin? How long have you been stretching your foreskin! Your the only one I have seen that has perfected that art of foreskin stretching! Awsome pics(work)!<br><br>Thanks Xeryus
rockgor

Post by rockgor »

Wow!  Very impressive, Franky.  I'd like to put my tongue inside all that skin.