Changing the frenum/frenulum

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

nolbow

Re: Changing the frenum/frenulum

Post by nolbow »

Lexi wrote:Penis with 3 gold rings.  That is not possible with Frenulum.  I am very content.

:D
Attachments
Stainless steel ring slipped of cockhead
Stainless steel ring slipped of cockhead
DSC04952 [Desktop Resolution].JPG (125.45 KiB) Viewed 12913 times
badkruka

Post by badkruka »

Looks great. I'm still a bit conserned since I'm not cut if the skin will be hanging loose. Thinking maybe of a clampmethod I saw in this forum ( under circ..).
Still not sure.../Rob
nolbow

Post by nolbow »

You need not be concerned, Rob. By cutting your frenum, it will allow your foreskin to slide back, without tugging your glans down. It will not hang loose.

The only thing that may happen, is the possible need for you to manually draw the skin forward to recover your glans, but not necessarily.

If you now have a problem with your foreskin pulling down your glans when retracted, I'd highly recommend cutting.

Be forewarned, however, that there will be some pain, due to the large amount of nerves in it and there may be bleeding. Having said that, the pain is short-lived, in relation to the lifetime of relief you'll receive and the bleeding will stop.

Perhaps, you can post some clear and closeup pictures of your cockhead, so we can see your situation and be better able to guide and assist you in your decision.
badkruka wrote:Looks great. I'm still a bit conserned since I'm not cut if the skin will be hanging loose. Thinking maybe of a clampmethod I saw in this forum ( under circ..).
Still not sure.../Rob
badkruka

Post by badkruka »

You can see my pictures on page 3 (the one with the prince albertpiercing) 3 pictures.
/Rob
runt

Post by runt »

I am uncut, and found the frenulum hard to keep clean. I was annoying, the way it pulled the glands down, very uncomfortable during oral sex with the foreskin pulled back hard and tight. I hated it enough to remove it myself. It's gone and not missed, everything is much more comfortable. I love it being gone, wish I had done it years ago.
nolbow

Post by nolbow »

Hi, runt;

The way you describe the problems you had with your frenulum are intriguing. Is it possible for you to post some close-up pictures of your modification? It would be nice to see your results, as I am also uncut and wish to severe mine.

runt wrote:I am uncut, and found the frenulum hard to keep clean. I was annoying, the way it pulled the glands down, very uncomfortable during oral sex with the foreskin pulled back hard and tight. I hated it enough to remove it myself. It's gone and not missed, everything is much more comfortable. I love it being gone, wish I had done it years ago.
waterwagon

Post by waterwagon »

I was told this method by a guy maybe 20 years ago...and it worked well. The ridge is clamped Very slowly (over 15-20 minutesor more time) with a Hemostat. The pain is not bad at all, if you go slowly! Then leave the clamp on fully closed for another 20 minutes! When you remove the hemostat the crushed flesh has no feelings at all ...It can be cut with a razor or sissiors without any feeling at all! Do not cut beyond the crushed area as it will bleed like crazy. Put antibiotic meds on cut and bandage lightly. It healed quickly, in 3-4 days at the most. The critical items are closing the hemostat very slowly over at least 20 minutes and not cutting beyond the crushed tissue.. I also subincised my cock head using this same method a couple of years later. It only took two sessions to cut it to the shaft. Now I can slide my pinky finger into my cock down to my hand joint. Ah the things we do and call it pleasure!! Lol
Jay in Homosassa, fl
NADS

Post by NADS »

waterwagon wrote:I was told this method by a guy maybe 20 years ago...and it worked well. The ridge is clamped Very slowly (over 15-20 minutesor more time) with a Hemostat. The pain is not bad at all, if you go slowly! Then leave the clamp on fully closed for another 20 minutes! When you remove the hemostat the crushed flesh has no feelings at all ...It can be cut with a razor or sissiors without any feeling at all! Do not cut beyond the crushed area as it will bleed like crazy. Put antibiotic meds on cut and bandage lightly. It healed quickly, in 3-4 days at the most. The critical items are closing the hemostat very slowly over at least 20 minutes and not cutting beyond the crushed tissue.. I also subincised my cock head using this same method a couple of years later. It only took two sessions to cut it to the shaft. Now I can slide my pinky finger into my cock down to my hand joint. Ah the things we do and call it pleasure!! Lol
Jay in Homosassa, fl

Pity ive got no foreskin or id do that just to see it work !!!!! Thats an excellent idea !!
badkruka

Post by badkruka »

Hi.
Started to trim a bit. But I have no clamps. Bleed a lot.Let it rest for a day and see how to continue.
BR Rob
Attachments
DSC02294.JPG
DSC02294.JPG (51.11 KiB) Viewed 11118 times
badkruka

Post by badkruka »

Hi.
The healing from this little cut takes time. Probably the piercing that rubs against it making it a bit "irritated".
However for the moment I dont have time to continue. Small cutting maybe is the wrong tactic due to the overall healing time for the whole cut. But probaly the method I'll still use if I'll continue. My wife asked some questions why I started to sleep with underwears (due to minor bleeding during nightly erections) -didn' tell her...wanted to surprise her but as I already mentioned I didnt' get so far at all. She has accepted the piercing but doesnt't like it and also presenting this can be..... :?

Best regards /Rob
Franky

Post by Franky »

Fun with a torn frenum
Fun with a torn frenum
1111a.jpg (20.07 KiB) Viewed 10300 times
pumpenz wrote:Hi there<br><br>I am 'uncut' but wanting to separate my frenum from my cock head. Anyone else done this, or any thoughts on the pros / cons of this??<br><br>Thanks<br>Chris.
Mine got torn apart when trying to fuck a tight woman. I kept it apart and let it heal. I find it much better for most cock games to have a torn frenum.

Franky
Cock and ball stretching is a way of life! You can never have enough scrotum and foreskin.
badkruka

Post by badkruka »

Hi as mentioned earlier I trimmed the point where the frenulum was attached to the head so I still have my frenum. But how should I cut when I have a rather wide frenum base near the head. The base is more "visible" in one of the earlier pictures/Rob
Attachments
DSC02329aaaa.JPG
DSC02329aaaa.JPG (84.93 KiB) Viewed 9830 times
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

This is a very interesting topic.
I hope someone still has to write new.
What kind of methods there is the Frenulum to remove?
:D
Attachments
Penis with frenulotomy
Penis with frenulotomy
SDC10832a.jpg (72.85 KiB) Viewed 9369 times
Solo Masturbant :D
SPLITTIE

Post by SPLITTIE »

I started with an PA - after a while and bigger Diameters i had a Meatotomie.
i was lucky with the openedGlans but the stretched hole wasnt in the middle of my head so i still had my frenum left.
I made another Hole at the other side of the frenum and stetched it too.
Does´nt look good - so i clamped my frenum to cut the skin with a scalpel.
As a clamp i usesed a caliper.
At last i´ve lost parts of my frenum an got an good looking Meatotomie.
with left frenum
with left frenum
P7240153kl.JPG (172.22 KiB) Viewed 9335 times
With 2.nd Hole and still with frenum
With 2.nd Hole and still with frenum
P1010086kl.JPG (118.44 KiB) Viewed 9335 times
Last edited by SPLITTIE on Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SPLITTIE

Post by SPLITTIE »

Today
Attachments
Picture 24.jpg
Picture 24.jpg (68.58 KiB) Viewed 9335 times