Changing the frenum/frenulum

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

devodude

Re: Changing the frenum/frenulum

Post by devodude »

waterwagon wrote: I also subincised my cock head using this same method a couple of years later. It only took two sessions to cut it to the shaft. Now I can slide my pinky finger into my cock down to my hand joint.
Jay in Homosassa, fl
OK... now you got me curious. Can you post some photos of your fine work? I would like a partial sub someday... but, I bet the doctors around here would freak if they saw one. I'm sure my meatotomy has them baffled, let alone a sub! :shock:
"Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time."
--Unknown

Be sure to check out my Tumblr blog: http://devodick.tumblr.com/
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Hello frenulum loose
as you have, or how is your frenulum praeputii been removed?
:D
Solo Masturbant :D
huubster

Post by huubster »

Yep. When i was 15 or 16 i decided i wanted to keep my cockhead exposed, because i like the look of that. Since i was that age i had no possibilities to get circumsised. In the netherlands it is not very common to get circumsized without religious or medical purpose.

My foreskin however kept sliding back forth, as i concluded this was because it was attached to the frenulum. Numbing my cockhead with a bag of ice i dared to cut it very slowly. It worked. Ever since i've worn my foreskin pulled back, and i'm still happy with that!

Until now i had forgotten about het immense bleeding it caused for an hour or so. I had to stay home and told my then girlfriend i got it stuck between the zipper hahaha.
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Answer to Splittie

Your meatotomy is like a F16, ready to attack.

Peter Borges
Attachments
Split.jpg
Split.jpg (2.09 KiB) Viewed 12321 times
munchbox

Post by munchbox »

I have been wanting to do this for some time, any tips or diagrams on where to cut or tie would be a good help :D
grumpy2

Post by grumpy2 »

Hi Munchbox, All,

Reading this thread some time ago triggered off some research about tying. After finding some articles and an old post in another forum, a quick email - got me connected to people who had ‘gone before’ and could provide some objective advice.

The saga begins many years ago when I was 18, having sex with my girlfriend and my Fren tore. Ouch, much blood, and sore for days.

Around 20 years later - yes I am getting on a little - I got myself a Prince Albert piercing. Got it stretched to a 3mm within the first two years. Still very happy with it.

Remained frustrated by the remaining part of the frenulum over the years but never had any other tearing problems, just the occasional soreness when having been a little 'enthusiastic' with my wife - or my hand.

If you Google "Fremulum Tying" you will find some details. In simple terms you use a needle to pass thread - or a suture- through the frenulum and then tie it off tight. This stops the blood flow through that small area and the skin dies off. Shortly after the dead skin separates, and the frenulum link is broken.

A useful article was found at http://www.voy.com/190293/23.html

A Yahoo group called Frenulumtying was similarly helpful, and is currently active.

Hence, having consulted the repository of advice I decided to try the tying method and made a tie whilst working away from home for the week about a month ago.

Given that others had needed several ties to achieve the desired outcome, the result of my first tie was not perfect, but a significant step forward.

I used no anaesthetic cream (Emla was recommended) but used a surgical needle with suture attached to place thread. Just a drop of blood. Far less painful than stretching the PA, plus a little ‘twinge’ when tying the surgeons knot. Once tied off, covered with 'Sudocrem' antiseptic cream.

Little if any pain or discomfort from then on apart from when washing the area, or soaking in warm water to stretch each day.

After 2 days the tie became loose, and could be rotated by pulling the ends of the suture. This seemed to actually cut the skin - in a sawing motion – and opened a small cut which looked more like a paper cut than a gash. Suspected, and later realised that I should have tied the tie tighter.

By day 4 the thread was very loose - but note that the knot had not slackened and I removed the tie as no further progress was being made. The location of the tie has remained reduced like when the tie was in place.

Pictures of progress so far are provided. The first two show how the Fren pulls, and the thrid gives an impression of the tie.

Regards, Grumpy.
Attachments
IMGP7148.jpg
IMGP7148.jpg (26.08 KiB) Viewed 12068 times
IMGP7149.jpg
IMGP7149.jpg (64.53 KiB) Viewed 12068 times
IMGP7154.jpg
IMGP7154.jpg (74.81 KiB) Viewed 12068 times
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

I have a different method, it is one but not tried.
This method to remove the frenulum to be relatively bloodless.
It should be so. The penis 5 minutes in ice water to dive to avoid pain. Then the foreskin completely withdraw and the frenulum and the glans (Eichel) with alcohol or similar sterilize. At the bottom of the glans as close as possible with a sterile Nähnadel the frenulum durchstechen and a thread through Sterilen. Then you need only a strong node to make the frenulum abzuschnüren. After a few days, the dead tissue in knots and can easily cut and almost bloodless. As I have mentioned above should also be assisted in this method to extreme cleanliness always respected. To prevent inflammation.
:D :D
Attachments
My Penis with frenulektomy and meatotomy
My Penis with frenulektomy and meatotomy
Frenulotomie_und_Meatotomie_zusehen b.jpg (3.83 KiB) Viewed 11967 times
Solo Masturbant :D
SPLITTIE

Post by SPLITTIE »

Das mit dem abbinden geht gut - Deine englisch kenntnisse sind genial. - nix für ungut aber liest sich echt komisch ;-)
This goes well with the setting - Your English is great. - no offense but reads really funny;-)
badkruka

Post by badkruka »

Very interesting information-thanks Grumpy. I tied my first tie today-but very shallow.
/Rob
grumpy2

Post by grumpy2 »

Hello again all,

First many thanks for providing the motivation to begin the journey. I have just completed my second tie; and am very pleased with the results.

The tie went in late Monday afternoon. Today (Wednesday) I felt the odd pinch, and when getting back to the Hotel this evening had a look. Horror! The tie seemed to be loose and it was moving in the hole. A quick tug to make sure, and heavens above, the knot came away in my hand and was free.

The job was done.

Pleased? Well that was over an hour ago, and I still have a smile on my face.

What differences have I made second time around? Well a couple. First, I used EMLA cream before inserting the tie. Second, I brought some liquid antiseptic/anesthetic with me called ANBESOL which contains Lidocaine. Third, this time I used a 3-0 suture needle with Polyamide Thread attached, rather than one of the same size with braided silk. As for the first tie I again used SUDOCREM to keep the tie location moist and covered in antiseptic.

Again, thanks to all. Grumpy.
Attachments
2ndTie_0.jpg
2ndTie_0.jpg (58.28 KiB) Viewed 11786 times
2ndTie_1.jpg
2ndTie_1.jpg (68.27 KiB) Viewed 11786 times
2ndTie_2.jpg
2ndTie_2.jpg (73.38 KiB) Viewed 11786 times
2ndTie_3.jpg
2ndTie_3.jpg (60.79 KiB) Viewed 11786 times
2ndTie_4.jpg
2ndTie_4.jpg (63.6 KiB) Viewed 11786 times
badkruka

Post by badkruka »

Tied my second knot today. /Rob
munchbox

Post by munchbox »

So what happens if if I use an ordinary piece of cotton thread!! Or is that a big no no?
badkruka

Post by badkruka »

I used a thin "nylon fishing line" 0.5mm. I boiled it and the needle.
I just gotten halfway. Took a break but it started to heel together.
I'll start again next week...
/Rob
badkruka

Post by badkruka »

Br Rob
Attachments
CIMG2307.JPG
CIMG2307.JPG (115.7 KiB) Viewed 11382 times
CIMG2303.JPG
CIMG2303.JPG (141.62 KiB) Viewed 11382 times
badkruka

Post by badkruka »

Hi. The nylon knot fell of this morning so I got the "cut" without any bleading. So I lowered my connection point to the cock head but still got skin that are attatched in a V-shape.
I'll probably never gonna get that smooth look even if I do 2 more tyings a bit further down. This may differ from person to person.
The tying technique works fine. It does however due to the fact that You are pressing the skin together under the knot create a small "bump" but that can be corrected afterwards.

Have a nice day/Rob