foresking restoration

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

adam

foresking restoration

Post by adam »

does anyone know anything about foreskin restoration. i saw something about it on monsternuts.com and wondered how you did it. if anyone can help i would appreciate it.<br><br>adam
G-man

Re: foresking restoration

Post by G-man »

Miami_Pumper

Post by Miami_Pumper »

checkout www.NORM.org for sure ;)
James R. Mangen

Post by James R. Mangen »

I started restoring about a year ago, thied several homemade devices and setteled on a free device   Jim
Al Rawdon

Post by Al Rawdon »

James, what device aaare you using and where did you get it.  I just started to restore and want a new foreskin so bad that I would try anything to get one - except I am very poor so cant afford expensive  items
grad79

Post by grad79 »

I settled with the top of a 20 oz. plastic bottle if you reply we can talk more and I am up to wearing  34 oz.
James Mangen
leopard_dick

Post by leopard_dick »

I built my device using a 1 1/4" x 1 1/2" rubber reducer from lowes it comes with the clamps which I use to increase holding power behind the head. I insert the penis in the 1 1/4" end pull it all the way to the groin and tighten the clamp adjusting the skin as it is tightened then I cut a piece of 1 1/2" pvc pipe long enough to drill a 1/8" hole to accomodate a nail and let the nail clear the head. I am hanging a 5# window weight from the nail. works really well and am beginning to see loose skin developing. I as well would give my left nut to have a big mushroom head and a foreskin.
regrow

Post by regrow »

If you are very tightly cut like I was (pubic & scrotum skin pulled up the shaft when hard & no spare skin when soft) you will need to start with taping to get enough spare skin to start using a tugger.... starting is the toughest decision... telling the wife why your're doing it is the hardest... but seeing the hard won results the most rewarding.... you go for it fellow!!!!<br><br>Build my own silicone devices - now on MkIII tugger & elastic around the knee.... slow & steady 5 of 7 days a week not more than 10 hours or whatever is comfortable....<br><br>Oh - 2 years on I've got huge personal results but a very long way to go to be fully covered
Robbed as a child? Cut high & tight? Regrow your 4 skin - start today!
Mooncat

Post by Mooncat »

regrow wrote:If you are very tightly cut like I was (pubic & scrotum skin pulled up the shaft when hard & no spare skin when soft) you will need to start with taping to get enough spare skin to start using a tugger.... starting is the toughest decision... telling the wife why your're doing it is the hardest... but seeing the hard won results the most rewarding.... you go for it fellow!!!!<br><br>Build my own silicone devices - now on MkIII tugger & elastic around the knee.... slow & steady 5 of 7 days a week not more than 10 hours or whatever is comfortable....<br><br>Oh - 2 years on I've got huge personal results but a very long way to go to be fully covered
The same crime was inflicted on me, at the age of 5 months. I did try the T-tape method, not a great success. Then I tried a 10oz brass weight taped to a section cut from a 35mm film container. The pendulum effect, and the fact that I do a lot of sitting down, caused me to abandon that.

Now a friend is making a spring-loaded device that I designed. Will post info and pix of the progress. Present condition is shown here.
Attachments
ipn6.jpg
ipn6.jpg (84.94 KiB) Viewed 21767 times
regrow

Post by regrow »

Mooncat ,

You go for it....

I posted my story on this forum (foreskin restoration - a story (so far))

I hope it can give some encouragement I need to update it with some progress photos - progress seems to have slowed for me lately (one again work demands time out and about etc...) & I just getting started with dick pumping & hanging - hoping for length not girth! This forum is a great resourse for information. still I am in no hurry gust want steady gain......

I've found the silicone mould making putty (two part) is realy great for making a custom tugger (see thread) - additionally I've had no irritation from it , is easy to clean and it withstands urine etc.

Regrow
grad79

Post by grad79 »

I am looking for a foreskin restorer buddy jim
James Mangen
jimthomas

Post by jimthomas »

Hey all,

I got into pumping before I even considered 'restoring'. But since I continue to pack this tight cylinder (jar) my foreskin continues to slowly grow. Trouble is I think the pumping is increasing head size too and so the skin has trouble keeping up. Flacid looks cool tho.
Attachments
JimRestore1a.JPG
JimRestore1a.JPG (55.89 KiB) Viewed 18490 times
JimTrestore1.JPG
JimTrestore1.JPG (52.73 KiB) Viewed 18531 times
JimTrestore2.JPG
JimTrestore2.JPG (40.52 KiB) Viewed 18533 times
stevonodick

Pix of Leopard_dick

Post by stevonodick »

Hey Leopard, do you have any pix of that creative device?
Attachments
getting fatter.jpg
getting fatter.jpg (54.11 KiB) Viewed 17262 times
regrow

Post by regrow »

Artistic Stevo...

Now that's flopping one out!

Regro
stiandy

Post by stiandy »

I was circumcised when just a few days old. My glans is connected to the shaft by two wide strands of skin which hurt when I get erect, and hurt even more when I'm pumping. Has anyone else had this problem and had it sorted out? It's holding me back......and painful.