CASTRATION BY BANDING MY BALLS.

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

rajrajiv

CASTRATION BY BANDING MY BALLS.

Post by rajrajiv » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:52 am

Hello everyone!!

I am a 32 years Indian male with average height and weight. From nearly last 10 years i have been doing some serious ball torture of my own because i really love the pain and the rush that comes with it.

But, for last 1 year i have been thinking about full castration of my balls, and i must tell you all that my wife also is ok with my thought because she knows how much i hate these balls hanging between my legs.

I have done several banding sessions for as much as 40 minutes also and we are thinking that we will do the castration by banding process only. By placing elastrator rings on my balls and then cutting the scrotum later to get a smooth look down there.

I know many castrated males are there in this forum. I am just worried about the bad consequences i have to face physically and medically. I am doing much study on the topic but not getting any personal or proper answers from someone who has gone through the process himself. And also i need some information about hormone replacement therapy too.

Please help me take an informed decision.

Velcroman

Re: CASTRATION BY BANDING MY BALLS.

Post by Velcroman » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:43 am

Why not just have it done by a urologist? The urologist will tell you of the draw backs and will, hopefully, do a good job without there being any side effects to your cock?

Missouri_Steer

Post by Missouri_Steer » Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:11 am

Playing with an elastrator is great fun as long as it remains fun. Using it to castrate your self will be very painful, plus it puts you in a lethal position for Blood Clots, or Blood poisoning, gangrene or all of the above. You ae not an animal that can withstand being castrated in this manor. There are other better and much less painful DIY methods to kill your nuts. I'm proof of that. Been an extremely happy eunuch for 15 months.

Dude19

Post by Dude19 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:34 am

There isn't too many things that I will voice my opinion so strongly but this ks one of them. As being someone who enjoys modifying my own body, this is not a great idea to prefform on your own even with a partner the risks greatly outways the benefits. Do you enjoy torturing you balls if so why would you remove them. Many states and insurances don't pay for hormon replacement treatment so do your research first it may be very expensive to treat. You are not able to return to what you had before once you do such a mod.
I am a straight guy.
I am single.
I have a dirty mind.
I am a kid inside and it will show.
I have a meatotomy in progress.
I am in my 20's.
I believe that I have only one life to live and would like to live it to the fullest.

Missouri_Steer

Post by Missouri_Steer » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:52 am

if you can't afford to go to a clinic that doesn't require all the letters and things. the next best thing and it's painless, if you are in the States, but a bottle of Everclear 190 proof grain Alcohol, to inject into your nuts to kill them. They will shrink up and you will hardly know they are there. The first time you inject, inject 1cc of Everclear into each nut. This will let you know what to expect when you do a 3cc injections a week later, and every two week later. until you can't get anymore alcohol in either nut. If this interests you let me know and add your email address and I will send you a copy of my journal that I kept while killing my nuts.