getting my first genital piercing, Need Help

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

rajrajiv

getting my first genital piercing, Need Help

Post by rajrajiv »

yesterday i spoke to my piercing/tattoo studio guy and inquired about male genital piercing..
i always liked the way prince albert piercing looked with closed hoop rings so wanted to go for those.
the piercing guy told me to start with 12g or 14g thickness but, everywhere in the forum and internet i have read about starting at 10g thickness or less.

please help me with selecting the thickness, at what gauge a normal guy should start his genital piercing??

my penis size is average. when not erect its small and when erect its length is 7 inch.
IMG_20181212_230841.jpg
IMG_20181212_230732.jpg
cbtario

Re: getting my first genital piercing, Need Help

Post by cbtario »

I started with 2mm and am now at 15mm. You can wait until it widens from alone to the next bigger size under normal usage or you can force it. Its a painful pleasure, enjoy it.
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

i am thinking two things 1st that if i go for 8g or 10g will it be too thick for me and very painfull and too long of a healing period??
and 2nd that if 1 go for 14g as suggested by the piercer then it will be too thin and cut into the flesh and that will be too painful too and will make scars and will not heal..

please help.
davewww

Post by davewww »

When mine was done I went for 10mm (the piercer wouldn't consider smaller). Healing was very fast and I ended up using it much sooner than I was supposed to with no ill effect. I did however get addicted to enlarging it as soon as I could which then lead to an inevitable meatotomy, with no regrets (other than wishing it was placed centrally. Should have removed frenulum before I got it done)
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

To perform a meatotomy or a subincision, you should first remove the Frenulum Praeputii. Only then can you make a straight cut. :D
Attachments
SDC10447a.jpg
SDC10447a.jpg (43.53 KiB) Viewed 2495 times
Solo Masturbant :D
cbtario

Post by cbtario »

One way or the other....go for it. My PA compensates for a loss of sensation after my self circ. And it works great. My wife likes to ride my cock outside her cunt with the PA stimulating her clit. Great experiance!! And... the bigger the better. A 10mm doesnt hurt after healing, a 4mm will.
Again...go for it.
pandapete

Post by pandapete »

I started with a 2mm and am now at a 12mm. Just take your time and don't go too big too soon!