Puffed up and posting

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

neonpumper

Re: Puffed up and posting

Post by neonpumper »

Perfect pumping
Jay88uk

Post by Jay88uk »

Very hot looking full pussy. I'm going to pump my wife's up tonight too 😘 xxx
Pumpbuzz

Post by Pumpbuzz »

If I saw a camel toe like yours in the supermarket, I think I’d forget what I was there for!
mule

Post by mule »

Such a perfectly pumped pussy.
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

Puffy_peach wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:40 pm Hi folks.
New cup = new pics. This cup is much smaller than the one I had (which was a gift), so I get much better suction and can fill it up after a while. Loving it so far.. Giving me a nice firm camel toe too..perfect for a trip to the supermarket in leggings :shock: :lol:

It is a real turn on to find that you like to go shopping with your beautifully pumped pussy hidden from full view by just one thin layer of clothing. I wonder how many women in my neighborhood are shopping fully pumped. What a delicious idea. I'd love to encounter one when I am fully pumped myself.
I have discovered a double treat in the walking around while pumped department. I go out with my cock actually IN the pump getting bigger and bigger as I stroll through a mall or supermarket full of people. I pull a sock over the cylinder with a ball of cotton in the end to emulate the look of a cock...actually remarkably convincing...and then stuff everything down my pants leg and take it out for a walk. This is wonderfully pleasurable...but it also gives me the benefits of more time in the pump.
At other times, when I am already pumped up really big, particularly when I've been pumping full package, I'll slip out of the pump and go out commando with everything dressed down the leg of a pair of pants carefully chosen to reveal as much as possible.
My only complaint is that not enough people notice...and I really do love it when somebody notices. How about you? Do you get many looks? Do you love it when you do?
Have you ever gone out with the pump on? If you haven't, give it a try. I think you'll love it. You might be pushing it, though, if you do it wearing just those leggings.
Austriapumper

Post by Austriapumper »

Probier es mal mit einem Pumpzylinder für Herren , macht meine Frau auch , ist man in der länge nicht so begrenzt . Trotzdem geile Muschi .
fetcouple

Post by fetcouple »

that looks insanity tight
imsnowman

Post by imsnowman »

I don't remember this thread. Wonderful find. Beautiful lady. Hope she comes back.
Small pumpet

Post by Small pumpet »

Is my work
Is my work
[/list]
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

Please don't post photos of your dick in a female pumping string - bad form and will discourage our women pumpers even more from posting.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

What he said.
Nota good thing to be doing.

BnL
baileysbuddy

Post by baileysbuddy »

What don't you understand about the word "female".
ballstretchingrus

Post by ballstretchingrus »

Puffy_peach wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:45 pm Last night's effort..
I guess we can see why these shots have over 20,000 hits. Guys just love these shots of your privates and
it sure conjures up the desire to have a 'box lunch' down at the 'Y'. Just fantastic looking, way better that what
my ball stretching looks like...but hey, I don't got that beautiful thing that you have, so I have to make do.

Ballstretchingrus
ballstretchingrus

Post by ballstretchingrus »

Puffy_peach wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:45 pm Last night's effort..
I guess we can see why these shots have over 20,000 hits. Guys just love these shots of your privates and
it sure conjures up the desire to have a 'box lunch' down at the 'Y'. Just fantastic looking, way better that what
my ball stretching looks like...but hey, I don't got that beautiful thing that you have, so I have to make do.

Ballstretchingrus