Stretch cream

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

SFBallpumper

Stretch cream

Post by SFBallpumper »

I figured that women would know more about the topic than men. As I pump my balls, my extremely dry skin gets stretched and irritated sometimes. I’ve tried all sorts of creams and ointments but they don’t seem to help much. A few days ago, I realized that the stretch creams that are used by pregnant women might work better.

Do you women have any recommendations? It’s got to be fragrance free.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
TinyMe

Re: Stretch cream

Post by TinyMe »

A quick trawl on Mumsnet for an answer to this question seems to indicate that this is quite popular 👍🏻

Although I don’t think it’s fragrance free, it might be okay?

https://www.bio-oil.com/en

https://www.amazon.com/Bio-Oil-200ml-Mu ... th=1&psc=1
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
major77

Post by major77 »

Have you ever tested shea butter?
I've read about shea and ballstretching...
I am going to buy a new jar shea butter and test it out as lube while pumping and lotion after pumping...
I'll let you know:)
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

I use Shea butter as a lube every time I pump and and as a moisturiser when I don’t. I never have any itchy, dry skin issues, but it’s definitely not fragrance free.
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

I remember trying cocoa butter. My balls smelled like brownies.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

SFBallpumper wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:04 pm I remember trying cocoa butter. My balls smelled like brownies.
Perfect for tea-bagging then! 🤣🤣🤣
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Pure unrefined Shea butter works well to soften and help stretching the sack skin. It's alot like cold butter, pull a little out and warm it up rubbing your hands together and then rub it into your skin. Has a slight natural smell. I mix it with calendula oil for pumping and straight for daily and stretching. Works great for me.
Last edited by asslicker061 on Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Tried the cocoa butter, still use it and it does have quite a smell. After a bath my girls would ask why a smelled of vanilla to which i said i didn't, well i didn't but now i've found a fragrance free one, much better and both bottles say on the front, Softens, Smooths. I've also found a Vaseline intensive care Mature Skin rejuvenation , both in Tesco's and some Aqueous Cream off the pound shelf in the chemist's. Soothes, Softens and Moisturises and fragrance free. I use all 3 an their own at times andat home i have a mix of the vaseline one and the aqueous cream, hopefully best of both worlds.

bignlow
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

I really appreciate the advice that the men who read this forum have given me. At the same time, I was hoping that the women here who've been pregnant would have some advice on stretch creams that worked for them. While my balls will never be big enough to hold even a small baby (even though I wish they would!), my skin does get stretched and strained.