We are addicted

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

luv2pump

Re: We are addicted

Post by luv2pump »

I haven't been here in sometime. First of all, beautiful pix. Thanks for sharing. Did you make the 2 stage tube?. Id be interested in that for ball pumping. Can you provide material list and source? I need a 5" diameter tube for ball growth (avocado size each)but its hard to find some kind of reduction for opening. Ive tried the toilet tank seal but haven't found a good way to adhere it. 3rd what kind of vibrator is wifey using ? Looks like a plug in type. My wife goes through tons of batteries. Sometimes I have to change her batteries 1/2 way thru use. It runs a good 45 minutes at a time,but gives her MULTIPLE orgasms. Thanks!
XBR

Post by XBR »

Thank you, we are still having fun 1/2 times a week, so l guess we are definitely addicted :P

I am not sure which tube you mean, l use a mixture of acrylic tubes and sheet and a hot air gun to change the shape of the tube. Or l 3D print the the parts, which are orange or black. I try to create something that works for both of us, so it's looks and mouth feel for me and a really enjorged clit and inner lips for my wife. It took quite a lot of prototypes to get to the models we have now.

You can get various sized lengths/dia of tube on eBay/amazon etc. I found it took a while to get the hang of heating and bending and then a bit longer getting the shapes l wanted. So l guess l am saying that it is a labour of love, not a quick job.

The vibrator is a Niagara massager, it's about the sixth we have had, as they get plenty of use :) lol

We pick them up at carboots or eBay, they seem to be fetching bigger money now. They are very powerful and not to everyone's taste.
Hope that helps
luv2pump

Post by luv2pump »

So the orange part is from 3D, not possible for me. I came across a guy on ball pumping who inflates a ballon in his big ball tube, fills void with silicon, dries , removes ballon. This seems to make a good snug opening yet flexable for withdrawing his massive balls.
Ive made MANY tubes over past 20+ years. Got more into ball pumping past few years. I find 5" acrylic pipe on line. Just hard to find a top and good seal. Hoping the ballon silicon will workout.
Wife doesnt pump but LOVES my pump results. She loves to pump me as shes using her vib. She has great control of me via pumping my balls. I moan and groan and as I rub, lick, suck her like a hungry dog head to toe.
Believe me shed love the powerful vib you mentioned. Like I text. I hace to replace her toys batteries after 30 minutes or so. With fresh batteries and max vib she ll shout " Oh yes! Thats what I like". Then pumps me hard.
army_infidel

Post by army_infidel »

@XBR, may I inquire as to the model of that vibrator? Trying to find one and coming up with quite a few different one's.
Thank you.
ambassadour

Post by ambassadour »

delicious pumped pussy!!!
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Quite a delicious delectable addiction to have.
XBR

Post by XBR »

@Luv2pump Sorry l assumed that you had no DIY pumping equipment experience, my bad.
Yeah l have a couple of ideas where silicone would probably work best, going to have a go at creating a cup later in the year.
Sounds like you're having fun, l know that "Licking like a dog" experience, mainly one area though :D
Just in the workshop atm modding an existing cup, for bigger results. Hopefully 🤞🤞

@ Army- infidel Sorry l don't know the model no, the cream or grey ones are the better ones to get. Rather than the chrome ones with the separate box. They are much cheaper if they turn up at boot sales or charity shops.
mule

Post by mule »

Very impressive work. Please share more!!
Alvinx

Post by Alvinx »

What an excellent work! :love: Keep it up!
Warm, slow, often... easy.
Thickwall 2.5" x 9" + Comfort Sleeve
Fröhle SP007 2" x 8"
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Hope all is well and you will be able to share more of your lovely lady's addiction with us
XBR

Post by XBR »

Yeah all good here thanks, don't tend to visit here so often nower days.
Yep we are still pumping, once or twice a week and still loving it. We just had a monster session last night, which was a bit spesh/big, sadly no pics. Same old story l get to waylaid and forget 😂😂 l will have a look for some pics from previous sessions, when l get a mo.
Cheers
imsnowman

Post by imsnowman »

It's all good. Thanks.
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Great to hear
XBR

Post by XBR »

IMG_20210828_222904_1.jpg
We are still addicted to pumping least once or twice a week, and we are still absolutely loving it 😍

Here are some pics of a recent session.
Attachments
IMG_20210828_223110.jpg
IMG_20210903_224534.jpg
IMG_20210903_224540.jpg
XBR

Post by XBR »

IMG_20210711_213218_1.jpg
Attachments
IMG_20210721_221956.jpg
IMG_20210912_171959.jpg