Need Benefits of Clit Pumping From Female Perspective

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

TheSexyMrMartini

Need Benefits of Clit Pumping From Female Perspective

Post by TheSexyMrMartini »

I have been a member of the forum for a while and love the amazing people in this community. I have been pumping my cock for a while and believe that my wife would benefit from pumping her clitoris, however, she needs more evidence/testimonials from women who have actually done it. :D

So, ladies, what benefits have you experienced from pumping your clitoris?
XBR

Re: Need Benefits of Clit Pumping From Female Perspective

Post by XBR »

Hi,

Not quite a female perspective, however I can tell you about our experiences as a couple.
We started regular pumping prob 2 years ago after dabbling now and again, the game changer was getting a good quaility cup and then a brake bleeder type pump.
Now my wife absolutely loves it, to the point where she is getting the pumping equipment out, a normal session is at least two good powerful orgasms and upto six. We are pumping once or twice a week, now her pussy is getting bigger and more shapely each time and in no time at all :D :D

The anticipation during the week for both of us has become a big part of the fun

Here's what I/we have learnt.

Drink lots of water on the day
Wheat bags are great for warming her pussy up, before and during pumping
The right cup and pacement are critical.
Give your selves plenty of time and go slow and not too much cup pressure
Lots of foreplay really helps
Keep experimenting with different cups and placement (I get better results since making my own cups, I find I can create the shape we want more easily)
We tend to start on the whole pussy and then work on her clit, sometime pumping both together. The results have been awesum. Both from visual and sensory point of view.
Lubrication is critical, we use an MCT oil mixed with essentail oils and a natural relaxing additve :wink:
I think the key for me was to slow down and view it as a long game, it is definitely worked out great for us.

Hope this helps and good luck
TheSexyMrMartini

Re: Need Benefits of Clit Pumping From Female Perspective

Post by TheSexyMrMartini »

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with pumping. It is appreciated and I am glad that you and your wife are having so much fun. :D