Estim question

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

evpump

Estim question

Post by evpump »

I started experimenting with estim on breast while pumping and vaginally after pumping.
Does anyone know if you can over activate the nerves in the vagina? I used this torpedo in picture only about 4 times over a 3 mth. For about 15 mins on different settings. Now the inside of my pussy is burning. I know it’s not any infection because it only burns right on the inside not deeper. Can you damage the nerve endings?
Attachments
E3B0B9C3-35D3-429D-9F0E-A3FCE27C47A1.jpeg
Pump

Re: Estim question

Post by Pump »

Evpump it is possible to burn the skin if the area isnt well lubed. It is not uncommon to feel a tingle for a few hours up a day after stimming especially after an extended session. What kind of power box are you using?
evpump

Post by evpump »

The is the unit I used. It’s not like a burn. It’s a burning feeling but kinda like a strong tingling (@not a good tingle)
Attachments
B1FF9609-35FE-45A2-A075-C302BD985315.jpeg
wonky

Post by wonky »

Evpump,
1) You're asking on the wrong forum. Go to smartstim.com and create an account. That is the premier erotic electrical stimulation forum on the planet (that I know of).

2) That looks like a Zeus box. I tried one once and threw it in the trash. I eventually splurged on an ErosTek ET-312B and have never regretted it. What you have is not designed for pleasure. Anything from ErosTek is.
imsnowman

Post by imsnowman »

Good, thorough answer.
wj

Post by wj »

I have tried various tens boxes. Have owned an Erostek - ET-232 for years and experimenting with various electrode configurations I still had the curiosity to finally get the standard that everything seems to be measured by. Though the ET-232 is definitely a great box for the money, this week I finally picked up a Erostek ET-312. I've only used it once since it arrived, but I am quite surprised how good the ET-312 is. It must the be bump to true stereo and all the sound processing tech, because I set up tri-phase, and whoa! I am sold on this estim box.

I have also had a power box from P.E.S. in the past and was not that impressed with the power signal and feeling.

After much deliberation and discussion with Estim Systems, from what I've heard from some folks that use both the ET-312 and the Estim Systems 2B, they appear to be comparable.

There should not be any burning or something is not right. Could be contact patch from choice electrodes, could be the low grade box, could be proper hydration or even lack of conductive lubricant.

I second the suggested smartstim forum.
There are also the estim forums supported by erostek blog and the estim systems blog. Please feel free to PM me if you'd like any additional estim discussion or questions.