Hyaluronic gel instead of pumping

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Petwin

Hyaluronic gel instead of pumping

Post by Petwin »

I really love your forum, and I would like to hear your opinion about the possibility of enlarging your pussy with the hyaluronic acid filler as well as pumping up your lips, do you think this is possible, this will have a lasting effect. Share your thoughts. :D
imsnowman

Re: Hyaluronic gel instead of pumping

Post by imsnowman »

More serious side effects are typically associated with unprofessional handling, like injecting Juvederm into a blood vessel unintentionally. Complications can include permanent scarring, vision abnormalities, blindness, or stroke. That’s why it’s very important to choose your doctor wisely. Make sure that they are trained, certified, and licensed to perform the procedure.
Petwin

Post by Petwin »

maybe someone on this forum has experience, in general, the procedure does not seem dangerous, now lip enlargement is very common with fillers
Kriket_13

Post by Kriket_13 »

Omg I'd loooove to see that! pumping is great but longterm effects are a huge turn on!
USnow

Post by USnow »

I’ve consulted to a doctor about my girlfriend pussy to be filled with h.acid. It’s possible and not more dangerous than lips injection. Would like her to be inflated with 100+ ml in each labia.
Petwin

Post by Petwin »

USnow wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:46 am I’ve consulted to a doctor about my girlfriend pussy to be filled with h.acid. It’s possible and not more dangerous than lips injection. Would like her to be inflated with 100+ ml in each labia.
omg! I would like to see it! but 100 ml of hyaluronic acid will be very expensive, in addition it will cause a very large volume of pussy. For injections in the lips, 4-5 ml are used for very large lips, so I think that 15-20 ml will be enough, which is quite realistic to achieve. please consult a doctor, it is interesting to know his opinion on this matter.
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

USnow wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:46 am I’ve consulted to a doctor about my girlfriend pussy to be filled with h.acid. It’s possible and not more dangerous than lips injection. Would like her to be inflated with 100+ ml in each labia.
Has your girlfriend been involved in this discussion? Or is she just a convenient object for you to manipulate?