Anal Pumping

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

bluegem880

Anal Pumping

Post by bluegem880 »

Does anyone in here do anal pumping? If so what pump are you using? I did it once about a year ago, loved it and just now thought about it!
Pumpking4

Re: Anal Pumping

Post by Pumpking4 »

I've tried it with a girl or 2 over the years, not extensively though. We used the "penis head enlarger pump" that you see in a lot of the movies.
I cant convince more recent girlfriends to try. I think they're concerned about "doing damage."

What was your previous experience like?

I have one girl who will stretch her ass as big as she can and pump her lips as much as possible but she wont try anal pumping so I'd like to find out how it was for you and what you liked about it so I can convince her to try. Thanks!
Pumpking4

Post by Pumpking4 »

B04F23A3-4DB1-46DA-A1C9-2EEE12554E2F.jpeg
bluegem880

Post by bluegem880 »

Pumpking4 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:09 am I've tried it with a girl or 2 over the years, not extensively though. We used the "penis head enlarger pump" that you see in a lot of the movies.
I cant convince more recent girlfriends to try. I think they're concerned about "doing damage."

What was your previous experience like?

I have one girl who will stretch her ass as big as she can and pump her lips as much as possible but she wont try anal pumping so I'd like to find out how it was for you and what you liked about it so I can convince her to try. Thanks!
I loved it personally!! It’s a slight pressure and suction that feels amazing, plus after I can’t stop touching my asshole because it feels so amazing. There was no pain only pleasure!! It’s a tiny bit hard to position yourself, but I imagine with a partner it’d be great!
Pumpking4

Post by Pumpking4 »

That's awesome! Thanks!

Did it get / feel pumped up and swollen? What pump did you use and for how long?
bud111

Post by bud111 »

Hello ladies ..... :)
very nice to see that someone is interested in pumping the anus ..... :)
..... this is a very long and extensive topic but briefly i want to give you some info and from personal experience .....
Pumping the anus is basically two types :
1 the first is when it is pumped only externally and a large lip is obtained over time
2 and the second type is when the pump is inserted inside the anus and the rectum is pumped, then rosebut is produced, and for years with longer pumping and prolapse .....
..... in both cases the pleasure is immeasurable only it should not quench for 25 minutes at low pressure pumping and about 1 to 2 times a week ..... thanks for atention ..... and aenjoy ..... :)
i like pumping ..... :)
Kept4Her

Post by Kept4Her »

I would love to see a nice rosebud after a good pump.
major77

Post by major77 »

I pumped my ass for about 20 minutes last week, and it was fucking awesome ;)
I used one of my cock tubes, and pumped the outside...
I might order a rosebud tube with analprobe from thickwall.co.uk ;)
Next time I am going to stretch my hole with some plugs before pumping and try some internal pumping...
I have a female friend online, and she loves pumping the inside of her pussy...
She loves having her walls pumped so she gets a lovely prolapsed cunt ;)
bluegem880

Post by bluegem880 »

major77 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:12 am I pumped my ass for about 20 minutes last week, and it was fucking awesome ;)
I used one of my cock tubes, and pumped the outside...
I might order a rosebud tube with analprobe from thickwall.co.uk ;)
Next time I am going to stretch my hole with some plugs before pumping and try some internal pumping...
I have a female friend online, and she loves pumping the inside of her pussy...
She loves having her walls pumped so she gets a lovely prolapsed cunt ;)
That sounds amazing! Do you know the advantages of getting a pump with a probe? I’ve always wondered
pumper6

Post by pumper6 »

I pump the anus from time to time with a probe. Thickwall cylinder UK has the best. I would love to be your assistant!
wonky

Post by wonky »

I love stretching and stuffing with big plugs and toys and thought I'd give pumping a try so ordered a rosebud cylinder from Thickwall - excellent workmanship btw - looks like medical equipment.

After a half dozen or so goes, I can't say there's anything I like about it, just doesn't feel good to me.

Maybe I got the wrong size, but now wondering what to do with this cylinder.
:?
bud111

Post by bud111 »

Hi Friend ..... :)
..... et a smaller size and this one saves it for later as you progress ..... :)
i like pumping ..... :)