Addicted to Masturbating

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Littlemiss

Addicted to Masturbating

Post by Littlemiss »

Does anybody find that pumping encourages you to masturbate .

I try to pump at least a couple of times a week .

How ever I find myself making the time to masturbate every day , if not twice / three times .

How many times would you class as an addiction?

I do wish I had more time to pump .....

Just wondering what effect this has on all you ladies and men . Are you constantly masturbating ?

I am on annual leave all of this week .... no surprises in knowing what I’m spending most of my time doing ?

Littlemiss 💗 x x x x
crakerjack

Re: Addicted to Masturbating

Post by crakerjack »

Hoping you find time to submit some pics of your addiction....Have a great week off..
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Pump big, masturbate often and have an enjoyable week.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Wouldn’t mind seeing a few gif’s of that addiction... :mrgreen:
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
thenandnow9669

Post by thenandnow9669 »

Keep pumping and masturbating. Life is entirely too short not to. I pump every other day and quite a long time on Sunday's. I have been known to take a day off just to pump.
sUperpUmper19

Post by sUperpUmper19 »

Encouraged to masterbate? Yeah, I could see that. I generally just like to “play w/myself” Seldom do I get a “finish”
Unless my wife takes over......masterbate, rub away!!
georgeoz

Post by georgeoz »

Too much is never enough.

For teen/young men, 3 to 4 times a day is good. Older, perhaps less, but only if the mood doesn't wake your dick up.

Scientific studies in Australian universities have demonstrated that men are less likely to suffer prostate illnesses (including cancer) if they start jackin g off even before puberty and regularly and frequently as young men. At least 3 times/day is recommended and more - much more - if you can.

What the researches revealed is that the prostatic fluid, if stored in the prostate, tends to go "sour" and carcinogenic.

So men, jack off and ejaculate as often as you car! I'm sure there isn't a man alive who would not find thisextreme;y pleasant, and very relaxing.

But you have to put out of your mind all the religious bullshit we have been told that this is a sinful or bad activity.
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Hope you week has been full tubes and stress free
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

georgeoz wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 12:24 pm Too much is never enough.

For teen/young men, 3 to 4 times a day is good. Older, perhaps less, but only if the mood doesn't wake your dick up.

Scientific studies in Australian universities have demonstrated that men are less likely to suffer prostate illnesses (including cancer) if they start jackin g off even before puberty and regularly and frequently as young men. At least 3 times/day is recommended and more - much more - if you can.

What the researches revealed is that the prostatic fluid, if stored in the prostate, tends to go "sour" and carcinogenic.

So men, jack off and ejaculate as often as you car! I'm sure there isn't a man alive who would not find thisextreme;y pleasant, and very relaxing.

But you have to put out of your mind all the religious bullshit we have been told that this is a sinful or bad activity.
I don’t know if the men on this site are too much bothered by religious influence! :lol:

I had a wank yesterday after pumping cock and balls all day. It was the biggest spurt I’ve had for many a day! 😉
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
harley8

Post by harley8 »

I am 74 yrs young and I pump everyday and yes makes me horny and I cum and eat my cum everyday. Pumping cock and balls makes more horny than cock only. But I like the feeling and look of pumping cock only.
IMG_1418.JPG
harley8

Post by harley8 »

One more
IMG_1444.JPG
harley8

Post by harley8 »

I expected more comments on this subject. Do you masturbate by hand or do you use vibrator or something else?
Pussnpump

Post by Pussnpump »

Oh yes...my horny factor is through the roof when pumping! I am pumping now and I can't get enough....of me❤
harley8

Post by harley8 »

Same here, pumping now and for sure will be cumming soon,thanks for replying.
sUperpUmper19

Post by sUperpUmper19 »

Masterbating is good, MMMMKAY. Stoking my throbbing hard shaft is enjoyable. However, there was a time I had the most intense orgasm ever w/prostate massage. I play in my butt from time to time but, only that one time did I orgasm. I have yet been able to recreate that bliss.