Addicted to Masturbating

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

TinyMe

Re: Addicted to Masturbating

Post by TinyMe »

sUperpUmper19 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 2:16 am Masterbating is good, MMMMKAY. Stoking my throbbing hard shaft is enjoyable. However, there was a time I had the most intense orgasm ever w/prostate massage. I play in my butt from time to time but, only that one time did I orgasm. I have yet been able to recreate that bliss.
This is my ultimate fantasy... 🤪
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
harley8

Post by harley8 »

Never have cum from prostate play. I must try that, any helpful suggestions?
harley8

Post by harley8 »

Try again to see who pumps and masturbates daily.
Littlemiss

Post by Littlemiss »

harley8 wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 9:45 pm I expected more comments on this subject. Do you masturbate by hand or do you use vibrator or something else?
It varies , I enjoy the feel of my hand more and my orgasms are more intense , but if I’m in need of a quick fix I always carry my vibrator with me . I have too , every day , it’s become part of my normal routine and it feels so good

Love Littlemiss 💗 xxxx
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Sounds like you need assistance
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

I know of a lady, a long time ago. She bought a mini vibrator and would have it revving in her pussy all day. The claimed the only problems she had was the need to carry extra batteries and she had to watch for cum stains on the office chair. She didn't get past the probation period because of poor performance.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Velcroman wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:25 am I know of a lady, a long time ago. She bought a mini vibrator and would have it revving in her pussy all day. The claimed the only problems she had was the need to carry extra batteries and she had to watch for cum stains on the office chair. She didn't get past the probation period because of poor performance.
Hmmm... Sounds like a fishy story to me! :lol:
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

TinyMe wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:42 pm
Velcroman wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:25 am I know of a lady, a long time ago. She bought a mini vibrator and would have it revving in her pussy all day. The claimed the only problems she had was the need to carry extra batteries and she had to watch for cum stains on the office chair. She didn't get past the probation period because of poor performance.
Hmmm... Sounds like a fishy story to me! :lol:
No, she is a person that now lives in England, Barsing(???) something or other. I never found a sexual activity that she didn’t enjoy. If she still lived in Australia, I too, would have to learn to breath through my bum. 8)
sbelloten

Post by sbelloten »

Littlemiss wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:51 am Does anybody find that pumping encourages you to masturbate .

I try to pump at least a couple of times a week .

How ever I find myself making the time to masturbate every day , if not twice / three times .

How many times would you class as an addiction?

I do wish I had more time to pump .....

Just wondering what effect this has on all you ladies and men . Are you constantly masturbating ?

I am on annual leave all of this week .... no surprises in knowing what I’m spending most of my time doing ?

Littlemiss 💗 x x x x
Littlemiss I am slowly falling in love with you ;)

I full package pump 1-2 hours every day and yes it makes me insatiably horny. I masterbate constantly but don’t usually finish. Its the Tantric practice of holding back the sexual energy to keep rejuvenated and young instead of wasting it.

Eventually I will cum when it just becomes too much or during sex, and when I finally do it’s usually epic.

Masterbation is a wonderful thing, no one can pleasure us like we can pleasure ourselves. And watching a person that is sexually open and truly into their own body is the ultimate turn on.
Littlemiss

Post by Littlemiss »

Awwww ha ha !

I’m glad I’m not the only one 💗 xx
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

There is nothing better that a good wank after a pump. It has the side benefit of rounding out the donut too.
SirVicSpoker

Post by SirVicSpoker »

Pumping makes you horny. Pics would b great !
Littlemiss

Post by Littlemiss »

Lockdown is not good for my addiction ! I’m currently pleasing myself twice a day ! Feels so good 🥰 !

Is that too much ?

Makes me feel so much better .

Why am I so horny all of the time ??!?!!!

Lots of love Littlemiss 💗 xxxx
Neopumper

Post by Neopumper »

I’ve always been addicted to masturbating, I have to masturbate at least twice a day and have done ever since I first started lol
I’m always touching my cock at every chance I can and i often masturbate when I’m out or at work, feels great in different places, I love to masturbate after a good pumping session and sometimes I edge myself for a while before finally exploding, it’s good to release the tension and stress , think I’m going to get the pumps out now, reading everyone’s posts sure makes me horny xx
Littlemiss

Post by Littlemiss »

Neopumper wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:42 pm I’ve always been addicted to masturbating, I have to masturbate at least twice a day and have done ever since I first started lol
I’m always touching my cock at every chance I can and i often masturbate when I’m out or at work, feels great in different places, I love to masturbate after a good pumping session and sometimes I edge myself for a while before finally exploding, it’s good to release the tension and stress , think I’m going to get the pumps out now, reading everyone’s posts sure makes me horny xx
Me too 😍💗 ! Currently in recovery . My husband and I have recently started domestic Discipline . So I’m a little sore .... give me a day or two and il be ok . I was naughty so he told me off over his knee xxxx