New here and need suggestions

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

uscboy69

New here and need suggestions

Post by uscboy69 »

New here and need suggestions on pumps. We want more of an extreme pussy pump for my wife (we've all seen the monster pussy pumping video on xhamster, something like that but maybe not so much). We'll use a pussy pump to get her pussy a bit longer not as "wide". I don't know if what I'm asking makes sense but we're looking for a longer pussy pump then the standard. Should I be looking at a cupping set? Or maybe upgrading the pump to one of the heavy duty hand pumps as opposed to the ball pump that is standard? Here's pics of my wifes pumped pussy Image Image
cjmc1972

Re: New here and need suggestions

Post by cjmc1972 »

Looks like you’re doing a fantastic job already!! I wish my wife would swell up that large. You could always try a larger circumference cock tube. A pistol grip pump with a gauge is helpful, too. Also, removing every 15-20 minutes and rubbing the area to get the blood flowing is beneficial. Frohele(sp) makes a wide, deepish cup, but we’ve always had better luck with cock pumps and patience. Keep up the great work!!
uscboy69

Post by uscboy69 »

cjmc1972 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:50 am Looks like you’re doing a fantastic job already!! I wish my wife would swell up that large. You could always try a larger circumference cock tube. A pistol grip pump with a gauge is helpful, too. Also, removing every 15-20 minutes and rubbing the area to get the blood flowing is beneficial. Frohele(sp) makes a wide, deepish cup, but we’ve always had better luck with cock pumps and patience. Keep up the great work!!
Ah okay. I message the opening of the cock tube we have and it’s about 3inches or so I’ll see if there’s bigger. But a pistol grip pump is what I’m looking for. I see the Size Matters one but it’s got such mixed reviews. I’ll look into the frohele
major77

Post by major77 »

Take a look at thickwall.co.uk
They got tubes for pussy pumping.
They also sell the pistol grip pump.
But you could get the pump cheap as fuck from ebay.
Visit ebay and search for brake bleeder pump...
uscboy69

Post by uscboy69 »

major77 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:24 pm Take a look at thickwall.co.uk
I’ve been looking at those brake bleeder pumps didn’t know if they would work for the tubes we have. But they’re only like $20 so I’ll give em a go.
Thickerplox

Post by Thickerplox »

uscboy69 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:00 pm
major77 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:24 pm Take a look at thickwall.co.uk
I’ve been looking at those brake bleeder pumps didn’t know if they would work for the tubes we have. But they’re only like $20 so I’ll give em a go.
Those brake bleeder pumps are exactly the same as you'll get from many pump sites.