Does anybody know what happened to Wowimbig?

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Thickerplox

Does anybody know what happened to Wowimbig?

Post by Thickerplox »

She was so amazing, sexy and inspiring! I still love one of her older videos, when she was newish to pumping and she couldn't believe how huge she had gotten. Then she proceeded to break her own boundaries and get even bigger later on!I wish she would come back...Does anybody know why she has been gone? Has she made a private page behind a paywall? Is she done pumping for good?
labialovingdick

Re: Does anybody know what happened to Wowimbig?

Post by labialovingdick »

I totally agree with you, but I think there won't be anyone else to answer these questions than herself.

I had the luck to write with her here a few times before she left for good. Or at least I was always assuming it was her... could have been some imposter as well... nevertheless: Back then she did try to explain her first disappearal as well, claiming she never actually quit vacuum pumping her enormous cunt, but she was with some boyfriend who obviously didnt enjoy her sharing her results with us here in public.

Might be a similar situation nowadays. Although noone knows exactly, what happened to her
major77

Post by major77 »

I miss her...!!!
She was awesome...
Never seen a cunt as lovely as hers when she was pumped ;)
Thickerplox

Post by Thickerplox »

labialovingdick wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:54 pm I totally agree with you, but I think there won't be anyone else to answer these questions than herself.

I had the luck to write with her here a few times before she left for good. Or at least I was always assuming it was her... could have been some imposter as well... nevertheless: Back then she did try to explain her first disappearal as well, claiming she never actually quit vacuum pumping her enormous cunt, but she was with some boyfriend who obviously didnt enjoy her sharing her results with us here in public.

Might be a similar situation nowadays. Although noone knows exactly, what happened to her
So sad. I know she was always aiming for new heights. That story she wrote was incredible! I can't remember the last time a written work was able to make me come like that!
labialovingdick

Not knowing her well, I still always had the feeling somehow, that she used to enjoy playing with extremes. Watching her videos, it always felt as if she was shocked by the size and shape of her abnormally huge swollen labia as well. But she kept on pushing her most intimate parts further and further, as if it was some kind of dare or kinky self-punishment for her, that left her no other choice. To me it felt like some kind of mixture of both: Humiliation and arousal. And that is definately sexy as hell!!!
Thickerplox

Post by Thickerplox »

labialovingdick wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:02 pm Not knowing her well, I still always had the feeling somehow, that she used to enjoy playing with extremes. Watching her videos, it always felt as if she was shocked by the size and shape of her abnormally huge swollen labia as well. But she kept on pushing her most intimate parts further and further, as if it was some kind of dare or kinky self-punishment for her, that left her no other choice. To me it felt like some kind of mixture of both: Humiliation and arousal. And that is definately sexy as hell!!!
I think you captured it perfectly. This is reflected in her writing as well!
labialovingdick

Anyone else here who was able to witness her here, before she left? What was your Impression of her intentions and Motivation?
lok_ki

Post by lok_ki »

Well, I followed her and I think she liked the attention she got. Today you get your high from "likes" or similar points systems in social media, here she got the equivalent. From my experience women react differently to pumping the labia, she was an extreme responsive example. So her positive body reaction and her craving for attention just matched. Maybe she found other sources to increase her self esteem. However, I miss her a bit and I would have liked to see more of her, especially better quality videos.
Thickerplox

Post by Thickerplox »

lok_ki wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:31 pm Well, I followed her and I think she liked the attention she got. Today you get your high from "likes" or similar points systems in social media, here she got the equivalent. From my experience women react differently to pumping the labia, she was an extreme responsive example. So her positive body reaction and her craving for attention just matched. Maybe she found other sources to increase her self esteem. However, I miss her a bit and I would have liked to see more of her, especially better quality videos.
i miss her very much. She was my first introduction to pumping and her freakishly huge pussy informed my growing list of fetishes lol
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Miss her too, but sometimes real life gets in the way of fun life. Never thought of her lovely lips as freakishly large, just luscious.

Miss Dutch Diva as well
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

let us all PM her and tell her how much she is missed. Of cause and, I hope she is still logging on and just lurking about.
Thickerplox

Post by Thickerplox »

Velcroman wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:11 am let us all PM her and tell her how much she is missed. Of cause and, I hope she is still logging on and just lurking about.
If she is lurking, I want her to know how much I love her monstrous deformed pussy and how much I want to force it to keep growing and growing beyond any usability. To see her cunt pumped up to a uselessly, huge, disgusting size would bring me no small amount of pleasure,
labialovingdick

I dont think she is still active here or at any other website, not even lurking. If so, she probably would have exposed herself again or at least reacted on some of the comments, that used to arouse her so much in the past.

But in my opinion there is something more that made her special. It was not only her abnormally and deformed labia after pumping, but also her attidude. In her videos she also seemed to feel a mixture of both: Arousal, but also humiliation. I always considered her being in quite some self-doubts, feeling ashamed for the way her pussy looks like after pumping - but still pushing her limits further and further as if she had no other choice.

That is different from the most other active users here, who are usually quite satisfied with the way their bodies look like and also act selfconfident when it comes to their pumping results. Has anyone else notices something similar on her or is that just my very own thought?
Thickerplox

Post by Thickerplox »

labialovingdick wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:03 pm I dont think she is still active here or at any other website, not even lurking. If so, she probably would have exposed herself again or at least reacted on some of the comments, that used to arouse her so much in the past.

But in my opinion there is something more that made her special. It was not only her abnormally and deformed labia after pumping, but also her attidude. In her videos she also seemed to feel a mixture of both: Arousal, but also humiliation. I always considered her being in quite some self-doubts, feeling ashamed for the way her pussy looks like after pumping - but still pushing her limits further and further as if she had no other choice.

That is different from the most other active users here, who are usually quite satisfied with the way their bodies look like and also act selfconfident when it comes to their pumping results. Has anyone else notices something similar on her or is that just my very own thought?
I think she really loved getting huge and wanted to never stop growing, but was ashamed of what society would think, which also made her more aroused. Everything about how she approached the situation was hot as hell.