A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Unfound12345

Post by Unfound12345 »

So I just joined found the forum today. And I gave this amazing girl that I want to show but using my phone I'm not sure how I can put on any pics. She let me pump her before and pump just wasnt big enough. She instantly filled the cup. Nice large labia. Tonight I'm going to use a cock pump on her and would love to show it. It's her and my first time doing this. Any suggestions how I can put up some pics of what I do?
Velcroman

Re: New member

Post by Velcroman »

Unfound12345 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:44 am So I just joined found the forum today. And I gave this amazing girl that I want to show but using my phone I'm not sure how I can put on any pics. She let me pump her before and pump just wasnt big enough. She instantly filled the cup. Nice large labia. Tonight I'm going to use a cock pump on her and would love to show it. It's her and my first time doing this. Any suggestions how I can put up some pics of what I do?
looking forward to seeing your pics.
krakbaknsak

Re: New member

Post by krakbaknsak »

When you scroll down the page for making a post, you will find two headers side by side "Options" and Attachments". Left click or highlight Attachments to open it, once open you will see the "Add files" button, click on this. It will open your files, select the photo you want to upload, then click the open button. Your attachment will come up in the field, and you can add a comment if you desire, but you do need to click the "Place inline" button to include your photo in the post. Repeat for each photo you want to add.