Is Froehle discreet shipping?

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

girlpumper

Is Froehle discreet shipping?

Post by girlpumper »

I can finally get the Froehle, but I’m afraid to buy it until I know how it comes in the package. Can anybody here who has bought it tell me what the box/label looks like? Also, how fast does it come?

I’m shipping to the US.
Littlemiss

Re: Is Froehle discreet shipping?

Post by Littlemiss »

Which one are you buying .... I need a bigger pump , pump do not know where to Start? Xx
girlpumper

Post by girlpumper »

just the normal Crystal Clear one with Sonde option. the one with the black ball pump
lok_ki

Post by lok_ki »

Hello there.

If you are ordering directly from Froehle and afraid of discreet packing, why dont have a friend in Germany repack it and mail it. Just drop me a line if I can be of help. However, I don't think they ship in the box showing how to use the cup :wink:
I don't know the ball pump, but you can use any pump on these. Some suggest to use the pump that you can buy at the DIY center that is used to change brake fluid on cars. They often come with a pressure gauge as well.

Enjoy :-)
imsnowman

Post by imsnowman »

I've been using one of those for years. Harbor Freight in the US has them.
girlpumper

Post by girlpumper »

lok_ki wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:58 pm Hello there.

If you are ordering directly from Froehle and afraid of discreet packing, why dont have a friend in Germany repack it and mail it. Just drop me a line if I can be of help. However, I don't think they ship in the box showing how to use the cup :wink:
I don't know the ball pump, but you can use any pump on these. Some suggest to use the pump that you can buy at the DIY center that is used to change brake fluid on cars. They often come with a pressure gauge as well.

Enjoy :-)
That is a kind offer, although I’m hoping I can just get an answer on if it is discreet then I won’t have to trouble you. I have a pump from a “cupping” set on amazon, does that work on it?
lok_ki

Post by lok_ki »

girlpumper wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:04 am I have a pump from a “cupping” set on amazon, does that work on it?
I can't imagine Froehle not shipping in neutral packaging. The cup has a short tube stub and any 1/4" hose (6 mm) should connect well. At least it works for us ;-)

Enjoy.
welove2pump

Post by welove2pump »

Although it was nearly 10 years ago, we bought one sent from Germany direct to UK and it came in a descreet brown cardboard box.

Hope this helps.

xx
Nostalgia, it ain't what it used to be.
Puna_Pumper

Post by Puna_Pumper »

I bought one about a year ago for my wife and it also came in a plain brown cardboard box...
wonky

Post by wonky »

I've ordered from them several times over the years, the last time being a few years back and I don't recall anything potentially embarrassing about the package except that it had been opened and resealed by someone, probably customs. The package itself was innocuous and the return address doesn't mean anything to anyone unless they go online and look up what's on the website.

I would call it discreet. And besides, these products aren't considered that weird in Europe and are in fact often available in drug stores as they're considered home health aids. I believe their pussy pump cup has been CE certified.
girlpumper

Post by girlpumper »

Thank you so much for your answers! I guess it is descreet enough for me so I will get it. One last thing I’d like to know: is there a way to track the package once you order it?
lok_ki

Post by lok_ki »

Depends.

Depends on the sender. If they send as registered you should be able to track. Most companies do this these days to make sure you receive it and it doesn't get lost. Enjoy the cup ;-)
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

I've never had luck with the "bulb" type pumps on anything. The Harbor Freight pump that imsnowman is referring to is here:
https://www.harborfreight.com/brake-ble ... 69328.html

A photo of it is attached. You don't need the accessories that it comes with. It's about $25 and the standard ¼ inch tubing will fit it without an adapter. Yes, it's the same one that some online sex shops sell for much, much more and I've found it to be very durable. If you sign up for their mailing list, they'll send you a 20% discount coupon when they have a sale.

Like all hand trigger-style pumps, you have to keep the insides of it dry. If you get water or fluids into it, it won't work anymore. Been there, done that.
Attachments
Harbor Freight Pump.jpg
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...