Filled with nipple

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

imsnowman

Re: Filled with nipple

Post by imsnowman »

Lovely! What's your plan now?
Fruitbat31

Post by Fruitbat31 »

such amazing pumped nipples. I'm on the size 2 at the moment, would love to fill that size one day. do you go out after there pumped?
evpump

Post by evpump »

No normally I don’t I just lounge around the house. Husband loves my larger nipples. But kinda conservative when it comes to going out in public showing.. he loves it when it’s just me and him around home. He will come by and rub them and pinch them.. and when he gets really turned on he will curl up with me and start sucking on them..
Fruitbat31

Post by Fruitbat31 »

Wow your husband is a very lucky guy. I would so love to be in his position to play with those amazing pumped up nipples. You should go out with them pumped imagine the looks you'd get
TWMan1

Post by TWMan1 »

Absolutely Beautiful !!!
Rebelfr81

Post by Rebelfr81 »

Wonderful, love your pumped nipples, thank you for sharing.. :)
Littlemiss

Post by Littlemiss »

I would love for my hisband to have more time to sick on my nipples ..... it’s my ultimate dream to be able to produce milk. Just for him .i have grown my nipples to more or less double what they used to be - he loves to suckle them in an evening ! It’s such a turn on when he does . What do you men out there think about the dedication needed for lactation ? We have tried , but life gets in the way ! Xxx
Littlemiss

Post by Littlemiss »

Would love a man to suckle on me ..... make my nipples long and hard ! Xxx
Attachments
8491017B-768E-4992-8A4C-FAD366A04D37.jpeg
21C2ECA9-6976-4D24-91DA-940B72B47720.jpeg
bibit

Post by bibit »

if one day you pass in the north of France, it is with pleasure that I would suck them for hours. Hoping for a lactation
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

God,i could get tongue ache on those, not to mention the boobs they're on.......

Bignlow
peche

Post by peche »

Such lovely suckable knobs you have! PM if you still need a sucker for those nozzles!

Questions:

1. I did notice that perhaps your breasts are fuller in the last posted pics compared to the first page postings of only a week or so prior. Is there an expanse of time between when these were all taken? Your breasts look phenomenal in both epochs (if it's not merely a trick of perspective). I did heartily clutch at my thickness while on page 1 so kudos, gorgeous ;) That dreamy core is enough to inspire many a repetitions, ifyouknowwhatimean :P

2. Have you considered aeriola pumping along with the nipple pumping? It would be quite a suitable look on those grippable funbags!
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Littlemiss,
His point 2 there may not be a bad idea. I have some 40 mm nipple cups here if you ever fancy popping up to try them..
Most sizes and lengths of tube i can make if you ever fancy something different.

Bignlow
imsnowman

Post by imsnowman »

Lovely!
Littlemiss

Post by Littlemiss »

peche wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:37 pm Such lovely suckable knobs you have! PM if you still need a sucker for those nozzles!

Questions:

1. I did notice that perhaps your breasts are fuller in the last posted pics compared to the first page postings of only a week or so prior. Is there an expanse of time between when these were all taken? Your breasts look phenomenal in both epochs (if it's not merely a trick of perspective). I did heartily clutch at my thickness while on page 1 so kudos, gorgeous ;) That dreamy core is enough to inspire many a repetitions, ifyouknowwhatimean :P

2. Have you considered aeriola pumping along with the nipple pumping? It would be quite a suitable look on those grippable funbags!

The lady in the first picture isn’t me ...... note the username lol ! X
peche

Post by peche »

Littlemiss wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:29 am
peche wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:37 pm Such lovely suckable knobs you have! PM if you still need a sucker for those nozzles!

Questions:

The lady in the first picture isn’t me ...... note the username lol ! X
Ah! I see what happened there! I just assumed it was their thread and they updated with new pics, but it was you. And don't you worry, I clutched at my thickness upon page two, as well! Have you considered aeriola pumping, yourself? It seems like the natural progression, big nips, big aeriola, maybe even clit pumping? And then earlobe pumping which I've yet to see ;) (loves to suckle)