Videos of orgasm from pussy or clit pump?

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

sprucexvx

Videos of orgasm from pussy or clit pump?

Post by sprucexvx »

Anyone have any links to something like this, especially if it's an automated pump? Been fantasizing about something like this milking my pussy of its juices...
labialovingdick

Re: Videos of orgasm from pussy or clit pump?

Post by labialovingdick »

We would also love to see this as well. There has been a video on another site, that showed a woman, forcefully reaching climax by only using the pressure inside her suction cup. She was a masochist and was told to increase the level to an unbearable amount. She suddenly began moaning and squirming in pain and you could see her cunt was reaching orgasm - although that didn't seem too satisfying. Unfortunately that user deleted the video several weeks later and we didn't happen to find another copy of it on the internet yet.
labialovingdick

Not the video I mentioned earlier, but this clip here just crossed my way:
https://de.xhamster.com/videos/pussy-pu ... sm-9103396

Intense climax by both, vacuum pumping and using her vibrator simultaneously, as far as I can see.
sprucexvx

Post by sprucexvx »

Very nice. I'm also really, really into videos with a close-up/that focus on someone's cunt being sucked and released inside the pump (especially if she's morning) until it's huge and swollen and sensitive.
sprucexvx

Post by sprucexvx »

I don't know why but it won't allow me to post links-- search for "layla extreme pump" and "pussy lips flat glass pump".
labialovingdick

Yes, we have discovered both videos before and they are awesome. Just love, how much Layla is moaning when increasing the pressure inside her suction cup. And the glass tube one is also quite arousing to watch.

But what a shame, that we can't find this painful pumping video anymore, we have mentioned before... we're quite sure you would LOVE it!!!