pumping couple: deleted.

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

billash4647

Re: pumping couple: Enjoying Experimenting!!

Post by billash4647 »

Oh !! Soooo Hot & Sexy suckable pumped pussy
Just add me bill ash on skype & Take a peek at my new posting http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=43210&p=256151#p256151
or go to http://www.eroprofile.com/billash4647
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

A & R, I would classify your experiment as successful! just great sexy fabulous photos, thanks, :wink: ellery
pumpernackel

Post by pumpernackel »

Hi Allison and Rick,

great pix again - you know how to surprise your fans!
( may we use TDS? have seen it used and luv it)
Can you please explain what TDS is?

Thanx

Cheers
pumpernackel
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

TheDongShow = TDS
SteveSarah_1

Post by SteveSarah_1 »

I've been away working for a week with no time to play and those pics have me getting hard as rock , just need to hang on until tonight with Sarah lol, hopefully we migh even get some pics again .

SteveSarah

xXx
Paulpump

Post by Paulpump »

Simply great, as always! Thank you very much for sharing. Really, you should buy a second pump for your breats. We have too great cups from a german comany called "Froehle" They have a great webpage Frohle.de if you would like to have a look. Thank you very much again.
PP
lik2pump

Post by lik2pump »

You two make me horny to see that you enjoy and can share in the excitement of pumping together is a big turn on and have to say my wife is now into it also not pumping herself but helping me she says the two of you are a pleasure to watch and she loves reading the thread rick i noticed your using the ASTJ was thinking on buying one myself or a bmm or a 2stage don't know which to get how does it feel Allison beautiful pics as always how long did your breast stay pumped after and did you like the feeling of being fuller
allisonrick

Post by allisonrick »

Hello Everyone,
We decided to write and answer some of your questions. First, we'd like to thank all of you who replied. Pump, asslicker, mywife, Swedencple, billash, ellery, pumpernackel, SteveSarah, Paulpump and lik2pump, you guys are awesome! Your replies make us feel good about sharing our pumping passion.
SteveSarah, we look forward to more pics from you but play time is more important than pics hahaha! Swedencple, mywife we hope to see more from you(love those couple pics!) Pumpernackel, as kiwibop already indicated TDS is short for TheDongShow. We have seen TDS used in replies on his thread and liked it but wanted to be sure it was o.k. for use to us it. Paulpump, thank you very much for the web page. There are so many companies selling breast cups it will be nice to have a place to start when we begin shopping. Lik2pump, it is wonderful to hear that your wife is sharing in your pumping and it makes us very happy she enjoys our thread( thank you Mrs. lik2pump). Lik2pump Allison here, I could not keep the LJ on long enough to get a good pump but very much enjoyed the sensation of my breast swelling in the tube. I am looking forward to being able to pump both breasts longer and be able to enjoy them after.I'll let Rick answer the ASTJ question hahaha.
Hey lik2pump I have the LJ and the ASTJ and love them both. I have been wanting a BM for a long time ( love the shape of the balls I see when people use them ie. Str8pumpin, pumpman,ellery and so many more.)I know this is no help in making a decision hahahaha but ball pumping is fun no matter what you use!
Well thank you all again, keep pumping and keep having fun!!!! Here are a few new pics, hope you enjoy A&R
Last edited by allisonrick on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
billash4647

Re: pumping couple: Some answers!!

Post by billash4647 »

What can I say !!! Just Beautiful Thank U for sharing :D
Just add me bill ash on skype & Take a peek at my new posting http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=43210&p=256151#p256151
or go to http://www.eroprofile.com/billash4647
landp

Post by landp »

Love your pics, its great to see another girlie enjoying pumping, and you get great results too. I cannot understand why more ladies are not into pumping, its such a seriously sexy thing to do and feels fantastic for hours afterwards. I love pumping and then wearing a short skirt to go out and about..my hubby loves that I do that too! I have some great pics but for some reason I cannot get them to upload..will try again and maybe we can compare results!!
lik2pump

Post by lik2pump »

What's this a new post mid week my prayers have been answered you know mega millions lotto is up to 98 mil gonna go buy a ticket I feel lucky thank you for the new post and pics Allison you have long legs that lead to heaven fantastic shot beautiful women always take great pictures Rick you truely are a lucky man and your right about the tubes just trying to get and all around good tube which offers the best bang for my buck oh and if I win the 98 I'll be in touch for your share of the winnings
tassyluver

Post by tassyluver »

Allison.....If I said you had a BEAUTIFUL body would you hold it against me?.... If I said you were an angel would you treat me like the devil tonight?...If I was dyin of thirst, would your flowing love cum quench me??....I know I haven't commented on your last couple posts. That's because my words can NEVER, EVER describe your utmost beauty, your extreme sexuality, or your angelic looks......Both of you are so "SPECIAL"......Luv ya!! :D :D :D
crakerjack

Post by crakerjack »

Wow again guys...Been away for a week and what a wonderfull collection displayed. Pumping breasts looks interesting, but that pussy
gets better every pump...Allways great to open and see that beauty...Thanks
allisonrick

Post by allisonrick »

tassyluver wrote:Allison.....If I said you had a BEAUTIFUL body would you hold it against me?.... If I said you were an angel would you treat me like the devil tonight?...If I was dyin of thirst, would your flowing love cum quench me??....I know I haven't commented on your last couple posts. That's because my words can NEVER, EVER describe your utmost beauty, your extreme sexuality, or your angelic looks......Both of you are so "SPECIAL"......Luv ya!! :D :D :D
Tassy, WOW thank you so much for your wonderful reply, there you go giving me a big head again hahaha. I was missing you,thought you were bored with me and then you go and make my day!!!!! Luv you too ~A

Think we'll have to do something special for you next post....
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

:cry: :cry: Boy oh boy............I go away on vaca and I miss so much. I hate when that happens. It's always a pleasure to open up your thread and know I'll get a hard on with the great shots you guys give us.
There is nothing I could say that hasn't been said here already but.................I just love you guys. The breast & pussy pumping together....SOOOOOO HOT !!!
Last edited by pumpman12 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.