Rounding everthing up

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

stryfe

Re: Rounding everthing up

Post by stryfe »

allisonrick wrote:To Mr&Mrs Stryfe:
We are Allison & Rick new members to the forum. As new members we feel it is important to learn about the history of the forum. Allison today ran across your threads and could not wait to show me when I got home. I veiwed your pics read your comments and we both regret you are no longer active. We understand and respect your decision especially after researching some of the forums history but felt compelled to write this wether or not you ever read it. We do not know the present situation with Mr&Mrs Srtyfe so will adress you individually. Mrs Stryfe, you are a beautiful woman!!!!! Amazing !!! Your pics are sexy, hot and passionate. The pics with the two of you make us horny for each other hahaha. Allison who is not easily influenced was very excited and wet( well done) and after veiwing your pics so was I!
Mr. Stryfe you also are very sexy and hot and your passion for Mrs Stryfe is easily visable in your beautiful pics (it helps to have a beautiful model, I know hahaha) your body is also, very hot and we love the pics of the two of you MMMMM a fine example of what its all about. Your creations also reflect your fire for her, very refreshing to see.
Now, being a toolmaker by trade your creativity, skill and resourcefulness is impressive but your willingness to share your knowledge is even more impressive. I, too, tinker and have made sounds, cockrings,sex swing, queening chairs, etc and soon will be putting your instructions to good use.
Thank you both for leaving this exceptional thread! We hope you are still taking pics and enjoying one another. We try to as often as possible ourselves. We will end this with title from a very old song "Wish you were here"

A&R
Thanks for the nice words. I pop in at least once a month just to see what's going on. Mrs. Stryfe hasn't pumped in years....unfortunately. But there's always hope :D
All of our posts! Enjoy
viewtopic.php?t=21516

How to make your own pumping gear====>
viewtopic.php?p=139037#139037
sUperpUmper19

Post by sUperpUmper19 »

Absolutely great content!!
Bobeltje

Post by Bobeltje »

Yes they where the best at this forum!