Female Pee Hole Stretch

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

desertdog

Female Pee Hole Stretch

Post by desertdog »

I was cruising through some of the threads and noticed tha BL & Club had some cath play in their thread. I started stretching my piss hole and my wife wanted to try it. She LOVES it! We started with crochet hooks (using the blunt end) and are up to a 10mm and still working up. She just abpout squirts when I put it in and it just gets better from there. I'll post some pics as soon as I can get her to agree, she hates cameras with her clothes on and even more without.
Desert Dog
insane

Post by insane »

sounds like a lot of fun, look forward to the pics. :)
alongeasy

Post by alongeasy »

using the uterine dilator is more better although the thing is only prefer use in medical. but try it any im assure you will be like.

Err... try the big one if u can !!!
desertdog

Post by desertdog »

I had read that one before and when I showed it to my wife, that's when she got REAL interested. Yeah, the pics were really good too.
Desert Dog
thebiggerthebetter

Post by thebiggerthebetter »

I started my wifes peehole stretching with small tiny objects and catheters. After she read the story mentioned above, she became very gung ho. We are now up to 1 inch diameter peehole toys! She cums better than ever in her life since we started the peehole stretching. I work the toy or my fingers in and out of her peehole while licking or vibing her clit. She explodes in massive orgasms every time and rather quickly. Before the peehole play, it would take her 20-30 minutes to cum. Now it's 5-10 minutes and usually twice in that time. I have a ways to go before my cock will fit in there but we are working towards that goal.
Recently we have been combining pee play, pumping, and peehole stretching!
Ps.
I tried for months to stretch my peehole with virtually no success. I started out being able to take a 3/16 inch rod and eventually got up to about 1/4 inch and that's it. It will not stretch any more unless I rip it open, which I surley don't want. Why do women get all the fun??? LOL
How much is too much? I'll let you know when I get there.
kuschelteen

Post by kuschelteen »

thebiggerthebetter: Sound nice what you´re doing,t you put in some stretching fotos? Please ;-)
alimak

Post by alimak »

thebiggerthebetter: this is very sexy and interesting too, please post some pics of her peehole stretched
vtxxxr

Post by vtxxxr »

I love streching my wifes, and she also cums quick when we play that way, its a great way to explore!! Thanks for sharing!!
thebiggerthebetter

Here is a nice one where she fingers her own peehole. She can actually fit 2 of them in there . I'll have to get pix of that soon. Anyone else try this?
Attachments
Nice, hu?
Nice, hu?
phfinger.jpg (351.17 KiB) Viewed 444146 times
alimak

Post by alimak »

This is simply amazing!!!
I can't wait to see two fingers in her peehole!
She's got really lovely pussie , please keep us posting
What a love tunnel, well ribbed, she must give lots of enjoyment rubbing those ribs against your head!
Thanks for sharing and pse send more of her
alimak
crazysky

Post by crazysky »

really hot
GregD

Post by GregD »

Beautiful photo and superb clarity.

Thanks for sharing.
thebiggerthebetter

Just a few short years ago we started off with a cocktail stir stick that had a 1/4 round end. I never imagined we would get to this point.
We kind of do the stretching in stages. We'll get to a certain size a stay there for a while. Then every few months, we'll really push it and get to the next level.
My fingers are bigger than her's but I'm now getting to the point of fitting two of them in. Not all the way in but to the first knuckles.
It's about time for another big push. I need to make another toy one size bigger than the last one. I pump-up toy or very small specula would be ideal but I can't find any that are the right size. Any suggestions?
kuschelteen

Post by kuschelteen »

thebiggerthebetter: Thanks for sharing, Looks fantastic!
I´m still "dreaming" of this, my gf didn´t let me try, she whas very dificult in this point :-(
Can she get orgasm by only puting her finger into her peehole?
thebiggerthebetter

No she cannot cum by simply inserting fingers or object in her peehole. In fact, the only way she can ever have an orgasm is through direct stimulation of her clit. However, Having something stroking inside of her peehole WHILE stimulating her clit makes her explode in orgasms!
My wife wasn't crazy about peehole play at first. She would always get sore afterward for the first few months. Reading the story reference on page one made a HUGE difference in her opinion. She particularly liked that the couple was gentle and very causous about cleanlyness. This is VERY important.
BTW, only use KY and never veggie oil or vaseline when doing this.