Just How big Can I expect to get

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

mikey24

Just How big Can I expect to get

Post by mikey24 »

I have got a 2.5 inch tube and just about manage to fit my balls in to pump. It packs almost instantly but over a few hours my sac continues to grow. I was wondering if this growth is likely to slow down because of the tube size or because i am currently at my max size. I have pump in this tube for about 6 hours and over the past few hopurs have noticed very little change. Still abit new to this thanks for any help anyone can give. Also could you reccomend the next tube I should buy. Thnks again.

Mikey
Z-man

Post by Z-man »

I think your tube is way too small for ball growth, although it may be good for length increases. I started out using a 3.25" tube for ball pumping (both cock and balls initially, but eventually I was able to use it on just my balls), and had significantly increased results over using my 2.25" cock tube on my balls. Using the smaller tube on my balls gave me some stretching increase, but it mainly resulted in skin thickening (temporary) on the bottom of my sac.

I know tubes are expensive, but I really think you should try a larger tube.

Z.
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
mikey24

Thanks for the Help

Post by mikey24 »

Thanks a lot I think I will try the STJ any idea about where to buy it and how much it costs. Will be happy to post pics of results once I get one. Does any one have one for sale possibly, being a student i dont have huge amounts of money at the moment. I appreciate any help.

Mikey
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
mikey24

Cant find a STJ

Post by mikey24 »

Im in the UK and Sun Tea Jars for making tea are completely unheard of over here, they are not sold anywhere. I am also having trouble finding them on the internet, any suggestions?

Thanks

Mikey
clavain

Post by clavain »

Mikey

I'm in the U Kand have been looking for a SunTea jar for a year or so, no luck so far. Newart have some great tubes and there is a UK supplier of various tubes, try thickwall.com

Clavain
PumpMikey

Post by PumpMikey »

Thanks Clavain will do, btw my nake has changed to PumpMikey from Mikey24 as the old account deactivated for no reason, so any further messages please could they go to PumpMikey intead Thanks.

Mikey
only1

Post by only1 »

Mikey , Clavain . Pop in to Tesco`s , their acrylic Pasta storage jars
have a 100mm -4 inch opning . A bit of heat on the edge to make a lip, drill a hole at the bottom edge ,I`ve used some fittings from B&Q

Viola : -- Sorted
Attachments
153bb74b-0116-4caf-85fe-8209abfc17ae.jpg
153bb74b-0116-4caf-85fe-8209abfc17ae.jpg (10.12 KiB) Viewed 2487 times
PumpMikey

Good Idea

Post by PumpMikey »

Wow Great Idea

Thankyou very much I have been looking for ages for a jar the right shape and size, got a feel TESCO's pasta jar sales are gunna rise rapidly, well may be noit but im buying one. Thanks again, and what other stuff did you buy from B&Q to complete the piece?

Mikey
Kid Congo

Post by Kid Congo »

Pumptoys.com sells acrylic STJ's and soft seals as well. I understand the glass jars will not break under the low pressure used in pumping but acrylic seems safer. Use a gague and keep vacuum pressure at 5 or below to avoid bruising. I have one bruise that must be permanent by now - 2 yrs. I think it's more of a damaged vein. Small but wish it was not there.

The size of the stj let's you expand incredibly after 2 hours. You will get skin stretching and consequent flaking that comes on in 2 days and lasts for say 5 days. Treat with oil. Have fun.
only1

Post by only1 »

Mikey , Plastic hose fittings , the brass bit`s I borrowed from work with a vacume gauge ! A pack of small bore fitting`s . straight . 90`s ,"T"`s And "Y" `s , snip off a bit of a 90, Araldite the short bit in the tube (leave 24 hours ) Just use some hose to match , a pair of Forceps for a clamp your sorted , (forceps ! fishing tackle shop )
Only1 :wink:
PumpMikey

Thanks for the detail

Post by PumpMikey »

Woah quite a few bits then, none seem too expensive or difficult to find though. Thanks for the detail I got my Wedsday Night planned. What kind of results did you get with that piece of equipment. Thanks again

Mikey
only1

Post by only1 »

Less than a tenner

see the photo, That`s in the tube

It took a while to get that Big ,But haveing only 1 Testicle

:oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
only1

Post by only1 »

The plastic fitting`s are all in one pack 3 of each £2.00