Help for a Helpless Newbie

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

777c

Help for a Helpless Newbie

Post by 777c »

Nice to be here folks - hope you all don't mind having me on the board. Unfortunately I'm coming in and making an early mistake by posting questions that are probably asked and answered somewhere else! For some reason the search function isn't working for me - I'm guessing that's a problem with my piece of junk for a computer!

Anyway I had a few newbie questions that shouldn't pose too many problems. Firstly - is there any way to pump your balls without pumping your cock? I ask because my balls are probably about average in size but look small because I'm doing pretty well in the dick department (just shy of 8 by 7).

They look fine when they're hanging low but that's probably only about ten percent of the time - they're almost always high and tight and look pretty unimpressive when I've got a hard-on. What's more, it means that even though I'm a good 5.5 by 5 when soft, I never have much of a bulge going on.

Secondly - how much can you look to temporarily gain from pumping your cock and how long can you keep it? I mean, would it be reasonable to expect to be able to pump up before meeting a girl and pull out a ten-incher? Two inches seems like a lot to me but I've seen threads in here where guys have put more on their cock. I just don't know how long it stayed that way and if you could lose your erection and then bone up to the previous size again.

Thirdly - does anyone have any recommendations as to where I could pick up the right equipment in Britain? I'm not looking to spend my life savings on a pump for my dick but I'd be happy to put some proper money down on something to enhance my balls.

Anyway thanks for humouring my stupid, stupid questions! As soon as I get my first pumping session done I promise to post some pictures of my improved basket! Thanks in advance, everyone.
tigerdave

Post by tigerdave »

Hello man, welcome to Pumping!

It's tricky to pump balls only. If you pump up both cock and balls to some extent in a tube with a 2.75" opening, you should be able to then insert balls only. The cock may get pulled in after awhile - backwards! Interesting sensation.

But the best technique I've found is to pump in a jar, like the ASTJ from pumptoys.com, while wearing a silicone masturbation sleeve over the cock. The sleeve takes almost all the suction off the cock.

This technique does not work in a straight tube, because the sleeve gets sucked off the cock.

Good luck, let us know how you make out, and post some pics of your basket as it gets bigger and bigger !

Cheers,

Tiger
777c

Post by 777c »

Thanks for the advice, Dave. It looks like I'll be spending some cash on a jar and a sleeve then!

While you're in a helping mood, would you care to enlighten me on a few other things? What exactly is a two-stage (or three-stage) cylinder? When you talk about a 2.75" cylinder, does the 2.75" refer to the diameter of the tube?
Gusman

Post by Gusman »

Hi 777c

You were privileged to get an answer from TigerDave. He runs one of the best websites for getting just the kind of information you need. Check it out:

www.tigerpumping.com

Good Luck! :)