Advice before purchase of 2 stage or acrylic suntea pu

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Codnmber

Advice before purchase of 2 stage or acrylic suntea pu

Post by Codnmber »

im looking to purchase a 2 stage or bullmaster or acrylic suntea seeing that theres a choice id like recomendations as to what might be good was going to go with 2 stage but saw the others any recomendations would be appreciated guys
doniger_guy

Re: Advice before purchase of 2 stage or acrylic suntea

Post by doniger_guy »

thor031 wrote:im looking to purchase a 2 stage or bullmaster or acrylic suntea seeing that theres a choice id like recomendations as to what might be good was going to go with 2 stage but saw the others any recomendations would be appreciated guys
Yea that is a TRICK.

I got one “STJ”, at the beginning of summer one year. The thing is that there is not one out there that is plain. Every thing out there has a pattern silk screened on the thing. So I decided to go ahead and try to remove the print pattern from the STJ. The one that I got was a fairly ridged one, probably acrylic. Then I got a 6” or 8” buffing wheel, not the kind for a car but the kind for a drill arbor. I chucked the wheel and stuck it “the drill” in a vise. Then with a stick of red rouge, I carefully buffed all of the symbols off of the STJ. It took a while but I get it. Take it slow, don’t burn it! Just apply some rouge to the spinning buffing wheel then slowly buff out the silk screening.

Get a silicone STJ seal from Pumptoys. It is vary light weight with water or dry. Now I don’t need to take the risk of shattering my glass STJ. That would be a bad scene.

DG
Started11-2002.9-2006 I am now a MonsertTube Sr. Owner. http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=18763&highlight=#18763
11/2013 http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/post-32746.html&highlight=#p32746
uberpumper

Post by uberpumper »

If you're a pumper, you'll want to try them all, it's a curse :wink: I find myself allways going back to my STJ. 2 stage is great, but can be alittle hard to get out of, Bullmaster, great for stretch, girth and shape, but the STJ with a great seal gives you big everything, its easy in, easy out and comfortable.