PIGMENT CHANGE ????

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Dallasboi

PIGMENT CHANGE ????

Post by Dallasboi »

Has anyone experienced a "pigment change" on the penis or scrotum from pumping?? I do NOT mean bruising but permanent (so far) darkening of the penis and scrotum.
PocketPool

Re: PIGMENT CHANGE ????

Post by PocketPool »

renobdboy wrote:Has anyone experienced a "pigment change" on the penis or scrotum from pumping?? I do NOT mean bruising but permanent (so far) darkening of the penis and scrotum.
Completely normal. My cock is "sun tanned". The darkening is "permanent" in that it probably takes months of no pumping for it to go away. At one time I did think about it, but these days I don't worry about it at all.

If you've ever "studied" a lot of guys cocks, you'd see that the skin color varies quite a bit, and can be quite a bit darker than their overall body skin color. I doubt that all these guys with the darker cocks are pumpers, so I don't think the color that results from pumping is that far out of the normal variations that occur.

I've been at this pumping thing for 10 years as of next month. I accepted this color thing fairly early on, and don't mind it at all. It certainly is not deterring me in any way... in fact, I am going into my tube within the hour!
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

yep it does happen. especially when i dont pump and am cold.

battle wounds

jerry 8)
Dallasboi

Post by Dallasboi »

Thanks for the Info guys