Ball weight and Split collar (stretching noob question)

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

UKnewcomer

Ball weight and Split collar (stretching noob question)

Post by UKnewcomer »

I know, another newbie with questions...sorry.

I'm really new to ball stretching and got my first piece of equipment not too long ago. A single piece ball weight with a 28mm height and 40mm internel diameter.

I thought it was great, and really comfortable. But it does 'occasionally' slip off at home. Tried it on walking the dog at night a few times, and almost always slips off then (cold winter.)

So I got a two Piece ball weight with a 14mm height and an inner diameter of 35mm to wear below my single piece ball weight. But it seems just too tight to wear for to long. I wear it when walking the dog and it never slips off then, but have to take it off as soon as I get back because it's too uncomfortable.

So now comes the question (I know, it was longer than I expected as well)

Would a split collar with an inner diameter of 36mm or 39mm make any difference? I mean, would the 39mm one slip off, or would the 36mm one still be too tight for comfort?

Or if you can suggest anything else that can comfortably be worn beneath a ball weight to prevent slipping off, that would be helpful as well.

Thanks for reading, any reply is appreciated. Sorry if it's a long post. I don't think I'm yet experienced enough to post any pics.
cirus

Post by cirus »

Hi. I have a number of 40mm ID split collars, I started to have problems as I made progress to more weight. (4lb+ & 5.5")The problem was not one of slipping off, but more of my balls becoming pulled into the bottom collar causing elongation of the balls. Like you I bought a 35mm ID split collar, it is not very comfortable with all of my weights on as it pulls in very tight above my balls causing local stretching of the skin. Although it is not restricting blood flow to my balls. Have been persevering with it in the hope of becoming used to it. I some times use it in the middle of my other weights just for the added weight, so it is not wasted.

I have used a small tubular bandage under the 40mm ID split collars which seems to provide something in beween the 40 & 35mm ID collars. The 35mm one is too tight with the tubular bandage.

Another way to avoid balls being pulled into the split collar is to do a short pump before putting on the collars. Just enough to enlarge the balls, say 10 minutes at 7hg".

Hope this helps.

cirus
UKnewcomer

Post by UKnewcomer »

Thanks, I guess I'll try and get used to the 35mm. Might only wear it out and about. The more I've worn the 40mm ID the less it seems to slip off. Never slipped off at all yesterday or today yet. Still worn the 35mm one underneath it when out. Not yet comfortable enough to wear for long periods.

I can definitely add another weight now. I think another single piece weight. Everyone seems to have plenty of split collars and not a single piece. Don't know why; a single piece is very comfortable and cheaper. I even sleep with mine on usually.