NOVICE QUESTION

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

hmsila

NOVICE QUESTION

Post by hmsila »

I have just started pumping my balls and notice after a hour or longer that there is a thickened area on my ball sack that is exposed in the tube and wondering what this is all about and what it means, good or bad. It will go away after pumping in about 3 or 4 hours. Also if anyone has any other help it would be most apprecited.

Tommie
uberpumper

Post by uberpumper »

this really is not so much a beginer's site, I think a great site for one stop beginer info is tigerpumping. Give it a try, and have fun!
mettoitacchiemipompo

Post by mettoitacchiemipompo »

Have you got some photo of the thickened area to show?
But in general "thikening" is a normal body reaction due to the inflammation caused by pumpig because it is definetily not a natural device! And if you put any of your body tissues under a negative pressure for a bit you will have a beginning flogosis (inflammation). But is a clear sign your body is REACTIVE. The problem could be the opposite a scrotum that becomes very very huge without giving any sign..... that is a great signal of ernia.

ciao
PocketPool

Re: NOVICE QUESTION

Post by PocketPool »

hmsila wrote:I have just started pumping my balls and notice after a hour or longer that there is a thickened area on my ball sack that is exposed in the tube and wondering what this is all about and what it means, good or bad. It will go away after pumping in about 3 or 4 hours. Also if anyone has any other help it would be most apprecited.

Tommie
Are you talking about pumping in a fairly narrow tube (like a big cock tube), where your balls (and cock) are up against the tube walls very quickly, and your balls are only exposed to the direct vacuum toward the inside of the tube? If that is true, the tissues at the exposed end will inflate or expand much more than those against the tube walls. It will be like the skin is very thick and leathery at that end, while the remaining skin seems thinner.

I've had this on occassion when I do a really long pump in my ASTJ. It takes a long time for that to happen, as it takes a long time before my balls hit the tube wall and are no longer exposed except toward the inside end. In a narrower tube, it would happen a lot sooner.

If this is what you are talking about, I don't think it is a big issue. Getting a larger diameter tube would keep it from happening, until you hit its walls. Keeping things moving, taking breaks, massaging probably minimizes the effect too. I'm using that BB5T Surger now, and things are constantly in motion due to the vacuum going up and down, so I'm not having that problem even though I am up against the tube wall.

Hope this helps.
cirus

Post by cirus »

Sounds like you are using a straight cylinder. I have this problem occasionaly, when I use my 12"x2.75" cylinder going for length. You could be using too much vacuum, about 5" hg should be ok. or you could be in the cylinder for too long without resting. 1/2 hour at a time should be ok.

If you are just going for big balls, then try a two stage cylinder about half full with warm water. I have two, the smallest is 3.5"- 5.5"x 9" Even if you intend to go for length, a two stage will give things an overall stretch to start thing off.
Hope this helps. Cirus.
cesco

ball pumping size

Post by cesco »

Hey guys,
I want to start pumping my balls but wondered how long it takes for it to shrink back to size?
Just want to avoid an unnecessary panic run to the local ER.
Thanks,
PocketPool

Re: ball pumping size

Post by PocketPool »

cesco wrote:Hey guys,
I want to start pumping my balls but wondered how long it takes for it to shrink back to size?
Just want to avoid an unnecessary panic run to the local ER.
Thanks,
It depends on a lot of things, including session time, vacuum level, fluid intake, and how much pumping overall you've done. The deflation takes a long time overall, probably 2-3 days before things are completely back to normal size. For me, I don't even want to think about getting into my jeans for 4 hours or so, even though they have lots of room normally. I'll still be quite large and show at 12 hours. By the next day, unless I am wearing something revealing, the appearance clothed is back to normal. Wearing sweats or something will still show a nice buldge.

I always tie off to maintain the size for a longer period, so those numbers reflect that. I try to wear the tie off for at least 8 hours.

Things that are worth worrying about are if you have some underlying medical condition that you might not even know about. Things like hydroceles or varicose veins in the sack. If you get any pain (as opposed to some discomfort, especially from the tube edge), or if your balls seem to be expanding dramatically different from each other, or your sack goes into some weird shape, immediately stop, as these might be signs of those underlying conditions.

The other thing that may cause you to worry are how your balls feel to the touch as they are deflating. They may feel very soft and spongy several hours after the pump. I had this happen in my early pumping days and initially it kind of freaked me out. I thought I had destroyed my balls or something. I haven't had that effect in years though. Different parts of your sack and balls inflate when you pump. I suspect that it wasn't my balls that felt soft and spongy, but the surrounding internal sack around each one that had filled up and were now deflating. Anyway, I wouldn't worry too much about that effect if there is no pain or discomfort. I don't know how common it is.

The more common problems are skin related, and mostly come from too high vacuum. Those tend to correct themselves fine with time if you lay off pumping for a while.

By the way, I like your photos that you posted!
DELETED

Re: NOVICE QUESTION

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
pumper john

Post by pumper john »

I want to do balls too, PocketPool, but a physician told me recntly that I have varicose veins around one of them, do you think I should abandon the idea?
pumper john

\\\ ///
(@@)
_\ /_
_ = _

Post by PocketPool »

pumper john wrote:I want to do balls too, PocketPool, but a physician told me recntly that I have varicose veins around one of them, do you think I should abandon the idea?
Seems kind of risky... why don't you ask your physician? :P

I would think the vein walls are just going to balloon out under vacuum, which would not be a good thing. I suppose you could try a bit under low vacuum for a very short period, but I certainly wouldn't bother investing in any cylinders when I don't think the prospects are good.

I guess there are worse things than not being able to pump one's balls.

Regarding asking one's physician... I doubt that he has any info one way or the other. Just how many ball pumpers are there in the world? I remember my (gay) physician noticing my balls were enlarged a day after a pump session. He asked, and I played dumb, I wasn't admitting to anything. On the other hand, I don't think he even had to ask why it was so easy for him to insert a finger for the prostate exam. I would have invited him to insert his whole hand, :shock: but felt that might be inappropriate.
cesco

thanks pocket

Post by cesco »

Hey Pocket,
Thanks!! I'll take it easy from here and keep you on the 'speed dial'. LOL
Later,
Francesco

Post by Guest »

Post by Guest »

Post by Guest »