Two stages collection

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Pierce

Two stages collection

Post by Pierce »

Hello!

Look at these pics! Could you tell me somebody how to take out their sack from the two stage cilinder after the pumping??
PocketPool

Re: Two stages collection

Post by PocketPool »

Pierce wrote:Hello!
Look at these pics! Could you tell me somebody how to take out their sack from the two stage cilinder after the pumping??
I never got that big when I had a two stage, so I don't have first hand experience on getting out of those. But I have seen videos and picture sequences that showed how it's done. I remember Monsternuts had a good example of getting out (I think it was a picture sequence rather than a video).

Generally one pulls their cock out first, then one ball followed by the other. Might have to wait a bit to be able to do it. The other thing one can use is air pressure to help force things out. I do that regularly with a ASTJ and find it very pleasant coming out that way. Certainly a lot more pleasant than just trying to pull out.

If you do use air pressure to get out, be sure you have a way of controlling the air flow with an electric pump. Depending on one's pump, the exit from the tube could get pretty violent.
ocpumpbear2

Post by ocpumpbear2 »

I've been stuck in a 2 stage for over 3 hours but there's some things I've picked up along the way that have reduced that time considerably.

Some mention that if you have that kind of pump you can reverse the air pressure which helps somewhat, but you still have to be careful as your testes can get 'wedged' into the narrow point and cause some pain. I try to work left side, then right and can feel when one ball is wanting to go first and let it. I assume that you could also use water pressure if you were to fill up the tube from the top after removing the connector plug, as an alternative to air pressure.

What I've been doing recently is to start at the underside of my scrotum and clean and dry the area to remove any lube. You can get a good purchase with the flat of your hand and fingertips and start working your way around, pulling outwards lightly on the skin. You will get some better purchase too if you pull on the tube a bit, wedging it back left and right, up and down. As you start to slip out, make sure you dry the area so as you are rubbing along your skin you get some pull rather than just slipping.

Don't automatically assume you can get your cock out. When I've been stuck it was next to impossible just because of sheer mass, hence starting at the bottom. After awhile you can probably work your cock out which may help but by that point just continuing with the skin-pull method seems to do the trick.

Ultimately there's nothing to really panic about as once you've ended putting vacuum pressure there's USUALLY an almost immediate tendency to start 'shrinking' again - unless you've begun with a neck waaay too narrow. I'm 6' and have an average size package and 3.5'' was fine to start but I should switch to a 4'' now, or even larger, but I've just been switching to the Monster Tube sooner instead. Since I take regular 20 minute interval breaks I can tell when it's getting to the point I'm having difficulty getting out. After all, why waste bloat time trying to pull out of a 2-stage (3 hours? wtf was I thinking?) when I can be in pressure ASAP in the Monster. As an alternative to a purchased 2 stage tube, I've been considering fish bowls...some have a neck and 4 inch opening and are only about 20 bucks.

If you haven't shrunk to the point you can pull out after a few hours you should seriously consider switching to a larger opening tube or getting a monster since you've obviously outgrown your equipment. Much worse, if instead you are becoming more enflamed and dark and experiencing pain I recommend trying more lube at the openings, keep trying to pull out via air or water pressure and pulling the skin with the flat of your hand to see if you're making any headway If not, and if worse comes to worse, NEVER be too proud to consider medical attention or sacrificing the tube over sacrificing your package! The hospital folks really have seen weirder conditions than yours or you can always jury-rig a new tube from store bought parts described elswhere on Newart. You can't grow new nads.

For those that find they've had troubles using this methodology or disagree, please post your workarounds, since I'm sure not every person has the same experience due to physiology and size.
Pierce

Thanx

Post by Pierce »

Thanx a lot for your answer boyz!!