Sperm

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

princealbert69

Sperm

Post by princealbert69 »

I've recently started getting into stretching using rings. I was just wondering if anyone has any personal experience or medical knowledge about whether stretching can cause negative effects on the production of sperm. Most semen is secreted by the prostate, so being able to cum isn't really proof or anything. I mean does anyone who's really worked on getting low hangers actually gotten someone pregnant, that sort of thing.
Thanks.
Z-man

Re: Sperm

Post by Z-man »

princealbert69 wrote:I've recently started getting into stretching using rings. I was just wondering if anyone has any personal experience or medical knowledge about whether stretching can cause negative effects on the production of sperm. Most semen is secreted by the prostate, so being able to cum isn't really proof or anything. I mean does anyone who's really worked on getting low hangers actually gotten someone pregnant, that sort of thing.
Thanks.
I don't know about "really worked on getting low hangers", but I have been stretching my balls in sexplay since I was around 15. I wasn't after permanent low-hangers all that much but I just liked the sensation of having my nads stretched. I was often quite aggressive about it with up to 20 pounds of weights sometimes. I've fathered 3 children in my thirties, so I guess as long as you don't actually tear something you should be fine...