STJ Australia

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

stuart66

STJ Australia

Post by stuart66 »

Anyone know where i can get a sun tear jar or similar in australia???
wardrums

Post by wardrums »

im looking for one too... i think i might use a pickle jar... but it will require drilling though the glass. so if i could find a better solution it would save a bit of hastle
Plum_Crazy

Post by Plum_Crazy »

wardrums wrote:im looking for one too... i think i might use a pickle jar... but it will require drilling though the glass. so if i could find a better solution it would save a bit of hastle
I've been using a pickling jar found in one of those 'Home' stores as a 2- stage, the type with the lid wired on (but removable), you know the type?. It has a 3.5" opening that widens to a 6" body. I drilled a hole in the base with a glass drill ($5 from Bunnings) and fitted a rubber gromet & hose, it works really well. I also got a rubber seal for connecting the back of a toilet bowl outlet to the cistern pipe, cut away the upper section and inner sleeve and it fits perfectly onto the opening of the jar, nice and snug, no cutting in and no bruises.

A Vacu-tech brake bleeding pump (aluminium construction, good & solid) from Repco and it was complete. Been using it now for about 3 months when I can get the privacy and have easily got up to 14.5" around the nads and 8" around my cock. Being roomy it allows for a perfect form of expansion and leaves no pressure marks or lines. The only limiting factor to my getting larger is that I can no longer get out of the jar at 14" so am looking to super-size the 2-Stage.

I get the best results using warm/hot water and frequent pressure releases to ensure circulation and warm the water again. Using water also reduces the amount of air to be sucked out of the large jar body and keeps the hands strong for other purposes :shock:

Keep in touch guys, we need more AU content here.

PC
Jimmer

SJT

Post by Jimmer »

Do they have Walmarts down in AU? I got mine there for about $5.00 US. I can email you a pic of mine if you like. Shoot me email at [email protected] and I will send you a picture of my converted Walmart STJ.
stuart66

Post by stuart66 »

unfortunately no Walmarts ...there's a lot down here that we wish we had and just becomes a pain having to internationaly order all the times ... tks anyway
ftlpumper

re: STJ Australia

Post by ftlpumper »

Depending on where you are, I did a quick Google seach for department stores in Austrailia. I found Target, Target Home, Coles Myer, KMart, etc.

Course, here in the states, especially in the north, STJs are usually carried in the summer months. So, you don't have too long to wait.

Any store that would carry home goods, kitchen accessories, camping supplies or picnic items would be a great place to start.

If you still can't find them, let me know. Sounds like a great business opportunity to bring in a container of STJs!! :D
dv8cpl_au

Post by dv8cpl_au »

I've been using acrylic canisters . . made for cereal etc. . . from places like K Mart Big W etc. . . just wander around and see what they have . . a little imagination and you can make your own gear . . ebay is always an option for STJ's too
wardrums

Post by wardrums »

hey Dv8cpl_au, got any photos of the one you use? would be good to get some ideas from

thanks
pumperinparadise

Post by pumperinparadise »

mine's a 2 litre acrylic job from Woolworths. No camera at the mo, but here's the result. nicko
Attachments
Comfortseal.jpg
Comfortseal.jpg (25.3 KiB) Viewed 3200 times
dv8cpl_au

Post by dv8cpl_au »

. . here's a pic . . Kmart etc . . . . look for another use for stuff in their kitchen wares section :lol:
Attachments
small cylinder.jpg
small cylinder.jpg (59.74 KiB) Viewed 3186 times
sugarhouseguy

homemade cylinder

Post by sugarhouseguy »

here are some i have made . all of these i purchased from 2 nd hand stores. for a few dollars.
alana

jars

Post by alana »

I am aust give us details of construction & materials & how to drill jar
sugarhouseguy

homemade cylinder

Post by sugarhouseguy »

find yourself a acrylic or plastic cylinder. using a drill. carefully drill a hole in the top while holding the tube very firm. go slow so you dont split out the whole tube. the size of the hole can vary in size. i purchased a brake bleeding pump at sears. it is a craftsman and good for life should it ever brake. just take it back they will exchange it . for free. they run 50 to 60 dollars. and they come with all sorts of little parts for inserting into the opening of your cylinder. any auto store will have brake bleeding pumps and accesories. and much cheaper than online. as for the seal. at the same auto stores you can buy motorcycle inner tubes. just cut and fashion around the opening of the cylinder. gives you some cushion. hope this helps
Attachments
cockringteardrop 008.jpg
cockringteardrop 008.jpg (56.59 KiB) Viewed 2609 times
sugarhouseguy

homemade cylinder

Post by sugarhouseguy »

find yourself a acrylic or plastic cylinder. using a drill. carefully drill a hole in the top while holding the tube very firm. go slow so you dont split out the whole tube. the size of the hole can vary in size. i purchased a brake bleeding pump at sears. it is a craftsman and good for life should it ever brake. just take it back they will exchange it . for free. they run 50 to 60 dollars. and they come with all sorts of little parts for inserting into the opening of your cylinder. any auto store will have brake bleeding pumps and accesories. and much cheaper than online. as for the seal. at the same auto stores you can buy motorcycle inner tubes. just cut and fashion around the opening of the cylinder. gives you some cushion. hope this helps
Attachments
cockringteardrop 008.jpg
cockringteardrop 008.jpg (56.59 KiB) Viewed 2614 times
cockringteardrop 006.jpg
cockringteardrop 006.jpg (53.2 KiB) Viewed 2614 times
rings 005.jpg
rings 005.jpg (51.98 KiB) Viewed 2615 times
ian

Post by ian »

Another cheap tube.£10 from tk max.
Attachments
RSCN6282.JPG