STJ Australia

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

ian

Post by ian »

heres the result...
Attachments
DSCN6422.JPG
DSCN6422.JPG (309.19 KiB) Viewed 1424 times
wardrums

Post by wardrums »

got a nice tube at K-mart... for like $7 and some plastic glue for $3 so a realy cheap tube :D

just drilled out a hole.. glued some pvc tube that i had lying around in to attach the pump to. i realy would have liked a proper attachment like on thats on the LAPDIST pumps, but though i would just try this first, if it works well ill get one of those attachments.

heres 2 photos, i havent used it yet. tell you how it goes later.
Attachments
whole tube
whole tube
Picture 3.jpg (187.97 KiB) Viewed 1303 times
pvc tube glued in to attach pump
pvc tube glued in to attach pump
Picture 4.jpg (168.95 KiB) Viewed 1303 times
alana

Post by alana »

hi
where in k mart did you get tube what was is a type of bottle do you have bar code?
no to make the pump connection I suggest you go to Bob Jane tyres & obtain a tyre fittingwhich suits rims it has a trhread & 2 rubber seal to go each side of drilled hole take out valve & use 1/4" clear plasrtic tube to connect to pump works a dream but I am still having trouble finding a a good tube :lol:
wardrums

Post by wardrums »

it was in the section with all the lunch boxes and plastic containers. i have already thrown out the label... but if i remember corectly, the brand was willow...and it was 3 ltrs..

i have no trouble with the conection ive made now. works awesome. tried it last night, air and water. only problem i had was where my cock and balls go in, the plastic digs into my skin and starts to hurt after about an hour. so i need to find some rubber to go over the opening.

any segestions?

heres me in use.. first 5 mins
Attachments
5 mins in
5 mins in
Clipboard01.jpg (11.81 KiB) Viewed 1187 times
Jimmer

seal material

Post by Jimmer »

I purchased some liquid plastic used for making fishing lures. Heat it up and either make yourself a mould, or just dip it in the hot liquid to form a soft plastic seal.
sugarhouseguy

making your own seal/cusion for any tube.

Post by sugarhouseguy »

hopefully this will spark you creative minds and think of what you can use for inexpensive seals fo your tubes.

I hope this helps. keep in mind the plumbing sections have all different sizes of rubber seals and the like . short of taking your tube with you , i have had some seals i could not use.( too hard,wouldnt stretch, etc...) Trial and error. at least it will not cost as much, as most of the are made to last many years. I have even bought just the plunger that you would use on your toilet. have to cut a hole but that has worked too. and the stick is always extra and you dont need that,
Attachments
large cylinder with a hard rubber gasket found in the plumbing section of a hardware store
large cylinder with a hard rubber gasket found in the plumbing section of a hardware store
cylinder seals 001.jpg (60.17 KiB) Viewed 1165 times
same one different angle
same one different angle
cylinder seals 002.jpg (66.02 KiB) Viewed 1165 times
this one i bought a motorcycle innertube. cut off a section and there you have it.
this one i bought a motorcycle innertube. cut off a section and there you have it.
cylinder seals 003.jpg (62.84 KiB) Viewed 1165 times
different view
different view
cylinder seals 004.jpg (65.99 KiB) Viewed 1165 times
found this one in the plumbing section.
found this one in the plumbing section.
cylinder seals 005.jpg (69.04 KiB) Viewed 1166 times
cylinder seals 006.jpg
cylinder seals 006.jpg (66.43 KiB) Viewed 1165 times
this is a coolie or huggie- used to  keep your beer  or soda cold.
this is a coolie or huggie- used to keep your beer or soda cold.
cylinder seals 007.jpg (68.5 KiB) Viewed 1165 times
cylinder seals 008.jpg
cylinder seals 008.jpg (76.05 KiB) Viewed 1165 times
STJ   plumbing section again
STJ plumbing section again
cylinder seals 009.jpg (68.03 KiB) Viewed 1165 times
cylinder seals 010.jpg
cylinder seals 010.jpg (68.11 KiB) Viewed 1165 times