Only hard

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

splitdk

Only hard

Post by splitdk »

I first started pumping a couple of years ago. My sac would become become quite a handfull expanding as much as 3 times in size. I took a break for about a year and now the sac doesn't grow but my balls double in size and become really erotically ROCK HARD. Why the sudden change in growth. Amy reccomendations and insights would be greatly appreciated.

Splitdk (for good reason!)
Franky

Post by Franky »

Splitdk

You are lucky, that is the best way! I don't want a sac full of fluid but just big rock hard nuts rolling around in a long loose bag.

Franky
Attachments
Hard nuts in a long loose sac.
Hard nuts in a long loose sac.
swing2.JPG (38.95 KiB) Viewed 2197 times
Cock and ball stretching is a way of life! You can never have enough scrotum and foreskin.
splitdk

Thanks for the words

Post by splitdk »

I have been visiting this site for about 2 years and pumping regularly for aBOUT 4 AND THEN ON AND OFF FOR ABOUT A YEAR.. Your response to my question gave me hope. I see guys with HUGE sacs and think how cum mine can't get that way It hangs very low and I can get about 12 rings on it but it just won't enlarge. But WOW do the nuts feel great when they are hard as rocks I can do almost anything with them and play time is great. I have always admired your uncut and sac. You and Grouchie are the best to beat off to and believe me, you have given me hours of enjoyment after a good nut session. Keep pumping and posting.
splitdk

Thanks for the words

Post by splitdk »

I have been visiting this site for about 2 years and pumping regularly for aBOUT 4 AND THEN ON AND OFF FOR ABOUT A YEAR.. Your response to my question gave me hope. I see guys with HUGE sacs and think how cum mine can't get that way It hangs very low and I can get about 12 rings on it but it just won't enlarge. But WOW do the nuts feel great when they are hard as rocks I can do almost anything with them and play time is great. I have always admired your uncut and sac. You and Grouchie are the best to beat off to and believe me, you have given me hours of enjoyment after a good nut session. Keep pumping and posting.