Have your balls ever exploded?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Mr.Winkle

Have your balls ever exploded?

Post by Mr.Winkle »

Hi, :D first post. I'm totally new to this whole ball pumping thing. I'm just concerned seeing some guys with sacs the size of grapefruits. I can just see you going to the emergency room with your ballsack burst all open. Anyone have any scares or trauma to their balls from this. I'd imagine this type of behavior could make a man sterile. That's probably not a concern to some of the guys here. Does ballpumping increase ejaculate amounts or is it all just swollen tissue? This info's probably in the faq or stickied somewhere so please don't tell me to look there. I'm lazy and shouldn't have to look. What happens when you guys see the doctor for a checkup? If it's the same doctor you've been seeing for years, isn't he going to notice a difference in your balls right away. He might think you have a tumor or some type of hormonal imbalance when he sees this giant, balloon shaped sac. How do you run? Or a better question, how do you walk? How would you walk with a basketball in between your legs? That would be something to see. Sorry for asking so many questions, I'm just a curious person.[/b]
PocketPool

Re: Have your balls ever exploded?

Post by PocketPool »

Mr.Winkle wrote:Hi, :D first post. I'm totally new to this whole ball pumping thing. I'm just concerned seeing some guys with sacs the size of grapefruits. I can just see you going to the emergency room with your ballsack burst all open.
I've been doing this for about a decade, for literally hundreds of pump sessions, and I can assure you there is no risk of one's ballsack "exploding". :P There are internal issues with pre-existing conditions like varicose veins or hydroceles that get exacerbated by pumping, but these things might hurt or otherwise show their presence with pumping. The more common thing is skin problems from stretching the skin so thin, but these tend to be temporary conditions.
I'd imagine this type of behavior could make a man sterile. That's probably not a concern to some of the guys here.
Certainly not something I'm worried about. There can be several reasons, that it is not a concern, such as sexuality or age. One might not be real interested in having (more) kids later in life.
Does ballpumping increase ejaculate amounts or is it all just swollen tissue?
When I've pumped daily and drank large volumes of water to help with the expansion, I have had more cum, but it was more watery than normal. Surely that is where some of the excess fluid ended up.
What happens when you guys see the doctor for a checkup? If it's the same doctor you've been seeing for years, isn't he going to notice a difference in your balls right away. He might think you have a tumor or some type of hormonal imbalance when he sees this giant, balloon shaped sac.
I did have that happen to me twice. Not going to the doctor right after the pump session, but the next day. So my balls were not huge, but still very large. The doctor noticed immediately :shock: both times and asked about it (whether I had any discomfort, etc.). I said everything was fine, some days they just seem larger than others. He didn't really have a "side by side" comparison... seeing me within a short time period with my normal and pumped balls. I presume he wrote something on my chart about my balls, but I wonder what. If I were a braver soul, I might have talked about what was going on (both the doctor and I are gay). I still wonder what he might have said if I told him.
How do you run? Or a better question, how do you walk? How would you walk with a basketball in between your legs? That would be something to see.
Not really any problem if just grapefruit size. How do I walk? Let me tell you, it feels really great with my balls rubbing against my thighs as I walk, go up steps, etc. :D Getting into a lot of clothes can be a problem, but I tend to wear baggy stuff anyway. I remember a few situations where it was a bit awkward doing things, like leaning over the fender working under the hood of my car. But just awkward... the pressure on my privates because they are so far forward feels great. Just reminds me what I've got down there.

Basketball size might be another story, but no one really pumps to that size. Something like 18+ inch circumference is about the largest anyone pumps, and even that is only about 6 or so inches in diameter.
Juice

Post by Juice »

This info's probably in the faq or stickied somewhere so please don't tell me to look there. I'm lazy and shouldn't have to look.

I really hate it when newbies just post questions that have been discussed without spending some time on the site...
malcoskin

Post by malcoskin »

What is for sure, is that your brains will never explode :lol: !!!
Creator & moderator of pumpingfrance
ampudev

Post by ampudev »

they'd rather implode :lol:
Mr.Winkle

Post by Mr.Winkle »

Thanks for the info PocketPool. It was helpful.