tube sizing question

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

pauld

tube sizing question

Post by pauld »

I am 6x5.5 inch at the absolute limit, my ideal is 8x6 inch do you think I should get an 8x6 pump straight off and start off slow, or will I need a smaller pump? im looking for temporary gains rather than permanent.

thanks
Juice

Re: tube sizing question

Post by Juice »

pauld wrote:I am 6x5.5 inch at the absolute limit, my ideal is 8x6 inch do you think I should get an 8x6 pump straight off and start off slow, or will I need a smaller pump? im looking for temporary gains rather than permanent.

thanks
What do you mean by an "8X6" pump?
The cylinder is sized by width and length. The size of the pump is unimportant, it's the size of the cylinder, that's important.
pauld

Post by pauld »

Of course I meant 8 length x6 girth tube - sorry!
Juice

Post by Juice »

When I first started pumping...back then, I didn't do all the measuring. The damn thing is different size on any given day at any given temperature, so measuring did little good. It is a gland! I went and got a standard issue 9X2 cylinder which worked great for, uh I dunno, a year? Then I went up in girth, and visits to the doc, and...well, 2' wide tubes no longer fit, but that was where I started...that would be my suggestion.