oops I bustred my balls!

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

theonemanbukkake

oops I bustred my balls!

Post by theonemanbukkake »

A little question for the crowd here. I infused 1000ml of Saline late Friday and then put on a stretchy rubber cock ring with a good amount of give to it at the top of my sack. I wore this fro the time I got up until last night and have never been so sore in my balls. Actually it it the colds and testicles that feel the most tender. There is no bruising or marking and other wise it looks/feels fine. Just curious if this is just 'stretching fatigue' or something more. At the moment I am feeling ok, but I knew someone here would have adivce... Theomb
Have any Stetching, Pumping, Saline Questions or Advice? Send me a PM or IM. This works, but only if you keep at it.
saline_dude

Post by saline_dude »

was this your first infusion?
theonemanbukkake

no, I've been doing this for a year now, with great results too, but just never had the soreness. I think what, may have done it was the stretchy cock-ring on my sack kept the Saline 'weight' on me longer. So the stretch was more severe, but I am not sure, hence this post...
Have any Stetching, Pumping, Saline Questions or Advice? Send me a PM or IM. This works, but only if you keep at it.
partyinmypants

Post by partyinmypants »

maybe saline and silicone injections are fucking stupid??? Just a thought.
theonemanbukkake

Silicone is beyond my desires, but Saline is fun and not as dangerous as it sounds. I was hoping to find a Saline-Vet who may have overdone it before and had some words of wisdom.

but why so grumpy kid? Is no one is coming to your parties?
saline_dude

Post by saline_dude »

i never overdone it so i dont know what to tell u man....been doing it for 8yrs now
theonemanbukkake

Well thanks anyways Dude, I'm a big fan of your work...