Milking Urban Myth??

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

clavain

Milking Urban Myth??

Post by clavain »

Is this just one of those urban myths or could there be something in this. I heard recently about a husband and wife dairy farming couple who had taken to supplementing there income by making use of their milking parlour.

They had adapted the tubes which are attached to cows teats during milking with two inch acrylic vacuum tubes and were renting out time on the machines for extended vacuum pumping and also milking. Apparently some people were guys were staying hooked up to it for hours slowly being made to repeatedly come and thus literally milked dry.

Has anyone else heard of such things and would it really work in practice?

Anyone care to comment?

Clavain
ScorpioRising

Post by ScorpioRising »

clavain,
Funny..I grew up in farm country in the midwest US and around the time we all starting jacking off, there was a series of stories....someone knew someone who's cousin...had stuck their dick in the milking machine and it left them black and blue, sore and bruised before they could turn it off. In my case its definitely not an "urban myth." I doubt if my whole county had enough population to qualify as urban.
Scorpio
wannabe7

Post by wannabe7 »

think twice before buying milk at the store
clavain

Post by clavain »

black and blue, sore and bruised....

Guess I might have to put off buying the farm!!!

Still a good story though.

Those Venus 2000 machines look kinda fun, but I would not want to let my wife hear me saying that, as far as she is concerned she will do all the milking, stretching and pumping in this house... it just happes that 'her ' dick is nicely attached to me.

Clavain
nnyx

Post by nnyx »

We need to make a sexual "URBAN LEGENDS" movie....that is what this is..After reading this, I had to run to the barn and do some measuring...
The teat cylinders on our milking machines are 5 inches long X 1 inch across....Now if you have an extremely LITTLE penis, this legend could be true......
You dont pump ?! You're SICK !!!
Boris9in

Post by Boris9in »

On the contrary guys the sleeves come in many different sizes, since all cows' teats are not the same size, I however enjoyed the Bull semen extractor kit somewhat similar to a milking sleeve heated and ,with or with out vacuum. but have seen and heard of others using the milkers as a pleasureable device
Attachments
why you think they're always smiling?
why you think they're always smiling?
smile.jpg (30.29 KiB) Viewed 5653 times
The guy you wished, lived next store.
polished

Post by polished »

Here you go guys,
think this is near to what you mean. Its a guy with a mlker on www.newbienudes.com. Good site. Look uder photos and then under devies and you will see some male & female pumpers too.
Heres a link to his picture gallery.

the link;

http://www.newbienudes.com/photos/defau ... =themilker

Enjoy
Polished.
subdivisons

Post by subdivisons »

Thanks for the link, polish.

Wouldn't that be a great thing though. Just walk into a place, pay a litte fee and get hooked up to a hands free machine for hours and hours getting rediculously huge and not having to do anything besides stand there.
rexcouple

Post by rexcouple »

I´ve been told that when using the milking machine you have face down.

Venus is great for long masturbation session and you can be hooked for hours and when getting close to cumming you stop and rest for few minutes and then start again. It´s feels really, really good edging with Venus.

When you connect the QS7 to your computer you can choose diffrent programs and choose a milking event and have QS7 milking you dry!
jim8

Post by jim8 »

yup
there was 2 brothers near us on a dairy farm and the younger one told me his 17 yo bro used the small back up pump to put his dick in,,it was not the one usually used for the herd. he made and i saw the tube he used which he made and his young bro,my friend said he filled it. it was from a fish tank filter which he had adapted. this was about 15 yrs ago and the pumper is now married to a girl i went to school with.his young bro says he still pumps with some electric gismo in his den in the basement.. wife knows etc...
masman

Re: Milking Urban Myth??

Post by masman »

clavain wrote:Is this just one of those urban myths or could there be something in this. I heard recently about a husband and wife dairy farming couple who had taken to supplementing there income by making use of their milking parlour.

They had adapted the tubes which are attached to cows teats during milking with two inch acrylic vacuum tubes and were renting out time on the machines for extended vacuum pumping and also milking. Apparently some people were guys were staying hooked up to it for hours slowly being made to repeatedly come and thus literally milked dry.

Has anyone else heard of such things and would it really work in practice?

Anyone care to comment?

Clavain
Why don't you try it instead of being skeptical? What have you got to lose? Here's a site with penis enlargement exercises: http://welcome.to/freepe . Log in using these passcodes:

user : awszxd pass : tyuioh

Hurry in because they'll expire fast!