Been pumping for 3 weeks but made real progress last night!!

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

marka1669

Been pumping for 3 weeks but made real progress last night!!

Post by marka1669 »

Hi everyone

Have been pumping sporadically for the past 3-4 weeks, one day on, one day off and then sometimes 2 days off. I was doing ow pressure but 30min sessions with breaks for massaging in between.

I saw a slight size difference but nothing that felt or looked amazing but last night after a hiatus of about 4 days I just had a 50minute session at low pressure, didnt feel uncomfortable just a lovely slow pump.

Oh man - the results - it felt so good, my cock felt really heavy, i had a slight donut which although not really wanted, was livable with but the thickness felt amazing, really heavy in my hand - i loved it!!!

I primarily started pumping because I have been circumcised and my orgasms were fairly average with every single female & male partner I have had, I heard that it could increase sensitivity and I have the BEST orgasm of my life last night, blew my head off it was that good.

So now I wanna pump again (uh oh its addictive) should I pump today or shoudl I have a day off? i feel liek I made real progress yesterday and want to continue.

Would it be a good or bad thing?

By the way , noobs, I think low pressure is deinately the way to go, I have never had any bruising or spot so far.

Will post pics next time

Mark